L'Ambiance Resort Bodrum
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$179
Marina Vista Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
Hotel Karia Princess(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$57
Azka Otel(Bodrum City)
US$69
US$67
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$75
Parkim Ayaz Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Centro Bodrum(Bodrum City)
US$25
US$24
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$119
Priceline
Hotel Istankoy Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$54
Hotels.com
Forever Club(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
US$62
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Where to start? What a crap hole, and I'm not exaggerating. If you have booked this hotel I suggest you change it as your holiday will be ruined. We paid for an all inclusive holiday but didn't get one. The bar had no drinks on most days (even orange juice), the rooms where s...t holes,(I would not even let my dog stay there). They were not cleaned the whole week we were there, we had to find our own clean towels, and had to take the toilet roll from the public toilet. Which again was never cleaned. The food was awful. When the few trays there where had food in them they also had flies. We asked for the menu to be translated so we knew what was available but the staff refused. We ended up having to eat and drink out of the hotel because we didn't want to be there. The facilities advertised are none existent, No games room, TV didn't work, Fridge didn't work, No safety deposit boxes, pool not brilliant. Dirty plates and cups left lying around. To finish off s..t hole is an understatement. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!

Room Tip: no good rooms ALL ARE BAD
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JAP1803
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Please read the reviews that criticise this so called Hotel, because even they could not prepare you for what you will experience. Take all the things said about rooms, cleanliness, or lack of I should say, pool area, disgusting food, no drinks at bar for most of the day, state of dining area and filthy, ignorant staff, and useless manager, multiply by 100 and you will still not be close to how bad this place is. After existing here for 7 days, with the help of good people that we met, my wife and I could take no more, as the Med Hotel rep would not move us we packed up and walked out, followed by at least another 20 or so British holiday makers that could take no more.
If you choose to ignore the warnings about this place, please be advised that a few of the families that stayed here had their rooms robbed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Room Tip: Choose another Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank John G
Reviewed 24 September 2013

my husband and myself arrived at the l,ambiance hotel at around 10.30pm on the 30th august 2013 ,our room was not ready.We were told to sleep on towel for the first night and the room would be cleaned in the morning.We woke to a dirty room.At 5.30pm following day still not cleaned,after refusing to leave reception finally got someone to sort room out and get clean towels.WHAT WE DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS THE ONE AND ONLY TIME.
The hotel was filthy.Cats everywhere ,
dining area was really bad.
No electric and water one day
No food and drinks at times through out the day
Rude staff
electric wires hanging out of walls
informed that the hotel had gone from 4star to now no stars
had no entertainment
I could go on and on but i will finish by saying this was the worst holiday of our life,we finally got moved ,and at least had 4 days of an11day holiday.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dawn o
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am not leaving a long review because all the other reviews apart from the one headed" Brilliant" are accurate I realise it is a budget holiday and food is never brilliant for this price but all we expected was cleanliness it was the filthiest place I have ever been to in my life Thank god I am home Oh and they break into your room on the last day cut your suitcases open and take what ever valuables you have because on the last day they know it is too late to get the police involved

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank kaz133
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Don't really know where to start here. How anyone can say they recieved a hamper from the hotel makes me laugh, they couldn't even afford milk for breakfast so thats a downright lie before I even get going. Our room was a disgrace, especially after we waited four hours for it. Couldnt walk around in bare feet as the floors were minging. And actually, you could drink from 10 in the morning not 12 as stated in a previous review, I say drink, it was usually what they had left by 10.30. Everyday without fail the drinks ran out. I cant really put into words how awful this hotel is but all I can say is you would have to be a TRAMP to stay here. Seriously, even the vagrants would run a mile, which says a lot about some people.

We dont pay for 5 star accomodation, we pay for basic and clean and all we recieved was filth, squalor and hostile service.

How people have got the cheek to say that they had a fantastic stay at this hotel makes me sick. We're far from snobs, I believe you get what you pay for, but this was far less than that.

• Stayed: August 2013