From the girls in room 309
We had an amazing time at this hotel, food solo nice, which can sometime be a bit dubious at all inclusive. The pastry bar was fantastic, drink amazing available all day everyday, decor as per the pictures on the website. Staff all friendly and considerate, helpful at all times. I could name all of them. I room was white and bright and clean, the sea view was amazing!! balcony was huge!! Mini bar always filled with drinks.
DJ played some amazing music!!! live band really good!!!
I warn you people do not get buy the trips offered in hotel under any circumstances, its cheaper by at least £10-20 in the town centre which is 3lira (less than £1) bus ride away.
Otherwise great holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm