Really great hotel best all inclusive we have ever stayed in really friendly and helpful staff the choice and quality of the food and drink was really good they had all the brand names of the alcohol and very tasty food. Waiters would go out there way to help you and although always very busy they had a smile on there faces the only problem with the waiters was the braces they wore always slipping off there shoulders when they trying to carry a lot of things it didn't help I felt sorry for them .reception staff always helped us with any enquiries Rooms where really clean and tidy ,we had a room with balcony and sea view what an amazing view it was well worth the extra charge and a free mini bar which was replenished every day. plus there was a taxi boat just out side the hotel on the sea front was only 6td £1.50 to get to bodrum town centre took 15 mins great holiday thank you to all the staff who helped us have a great time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm