returned a week ago from this lovely hotel, we have been looking at it for about 5 years and decided to try it and so glad that we did, the rooms are lovely although on the smallish side, the mini bar is filled everyday, clean towels every day. Food in beach bar is very good with plenty of choices on the menu, neesha is an absolute brilliant waitress in there , food in buffet bar was ok food needs to be hotter but lots of choices, just the right size hotel to get to know everyone, the staff are very friendly and nothings too much trouble, in the evening we had live bands few nights a week which were good and the others DJ serdar played music, he even did a karaoke because we asked and made someones holiday an ex dj by letting him do a couple of motown and 80s night, DJ is your man if you need any advice or a night out on the town nothing was too much trouble for him. Cant wait to go back next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm