Stayed here before and this trip was split with Voyage, Torbay.
It wasn't the greatest experience.
Beach is fine , rooms basic but the great views diverts the gaze.
Biggest disappointment was the food.with only 200 or so guests you get a limited choice and suffer regular repeats.
Service was fine and the very regular water taxis into Bodrum town is a boon for many.
Old farts like me like good sleep. Local hotels entertainment booming into the early hours pales into complete insignificance when the 'Catamaran ' anchors in the bay and belts it out until 04:45.
I must be getting old! Perhaps too old for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm