Stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of May beginning of June loved every minute of it. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you they work very long hours but always do everything with a smile. The food was good plenty of choice and freshly cooked. The hotel is in a great location with its own private beach and a taxi boat runs approx every 15 mins to the main harbour. Towels for the pool and beach are provided and there is plenty of them. The all inclusive drinks are great fosters/becks lager and branded spirits not just local beers etc. all in all we had a fantastic holiday and have booked to go back for a week in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm