“GREAT HOTEL!!!”

Ranked #39 of 99 Hotels in Bodrum City
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“GREAT HOTEL!!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel was perfect. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were very accommodating . I wouldnt stay anywhere else and will certainly come back to Salinas Hotel. A great value for a vacation. Try the food. It was some of the best that I have had in turkey....

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank myworldd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Salinas has a very modern architecture. The best was the pool, which made for a great hangout zone during our 5 day stay here. The sun beds were comfortable and the pool water was very clean. It’s a nice 3 star hotel with reasonable prices and all facilities required for a pleasant stay. The bar was also a good hangout zone and the bar men was a very friendly guy. The rest of the staff was equally friendly. We have good memories of this place

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lee J
Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel should be avoided at all costs. We were shown a tiny room to start with, then a slightly larger one and finally given a family room. We were woken by dogs which were tied up in the boat yard next to our room andn when the boats were sanded the sawdust came into the room. The staff were unfriendly. The place was filthy and there were broken lights. The food I wouldnt give to a dog. We moved hotels on the second day. Totally ruined my holiday. We didnt eat the food we didnt get served to drinks it was too much trouble for staff. The pool was green and around it was filthy. The pathways were so uneven you could easily have an accident. I could not have stayed in this hovel it was worst ive ever seen,

Room Tip: My tip is dont go!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dawn C
london
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Just returned from the Salinas. It's not quite a 3 star but you get what you pay for. Rooms need updating, food quite good (caters for Turkish rather than English which was fine with me). The man working behind the bar was one of the most unfriendly, lazy people I have ever met. He never smiled, at times was more intested in his laptop rather than serving you and at times he would even walk off when he saw you approaching the bar to get a drink. It was all inclusive but he made you feel uncomfortable whenever you wanted a drink. When he was on shift the music at the pool was always pumped up too load much to the annoyance of most of the guests. All other staff were reasonably friendy. I wouldn't say it was awful but I probably would not stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank jazza555
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I take total responsibility for ended up in the complete hole . We book last minute still it wasn't cheap for 1 week allinclusive,lets just say it was non inclusive myself my partner and 3 children were given a family room so small we had to stack cases in the tiny hall. shower was leaking as soon as we got in the room which lead to my 2 yr daughter sliping and falling ! To cut a long story short taps hanging off aircon leaking and not working properly we were given a cot which I was mortified by ripped rusty, wheels hanging off . Swimming pool area was dirty out door showers had pipes exposed .we didn't eat one single meal or drink one single drink . Food was exposed to files didn't cater for british, drinks were served from bottles left to go flat and unrefridgerated juice machine gave out Luke warm water, certain staff members were rude as were certain housekeepers . No wheelchair or pushchair acess at front of hotel the only ramp available the cleaner saw it fit to block up with bags of sheets and towels ! Paths to rooms were uneven and we struggled to push a buggy on them shall I go on !

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Lauelizluctil
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Arrived at Salinas Beach to be shown a tiny room, with about a foot of space around the double bed, and a bathroom which had a folding door, as there wasn't enough space to open it into the room! It was clean and we had a good night's sleep though, and in all honesty, how much time do you even spend in your room on holiday?
The bar staff and the chef were very friendly, and the chef did the best he could with limited ingredients,and always managed to prepare something tasty (Turkish brussel sprouts - a new experience, but very nice!)
Word of warning though: the hotel is geared towards the Turkish guests, who could be very rude, and very greedy - think nothing of taking three loaves of bread for a table of four, and leaving over half of it to be wasted. So make sure you get to the buffet early to avoid going hungry!
All in all, we paid around £350 for two weeks all inclusive - you get what you pay for and this was well worth it.

Room Tip: If you're given a tiny room and it bothers you, ask to change - I understand that some of the ro...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank LeedsM
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Hi all,
I spend 7 nights in Salinas Beach Hotel and honestly, I longed for leaving it. Our room was not cleaned after the previous guests had left, to begin with. I know that "hygiene" has various meanings for everyone, but still: miserable bathroom, dust all over, sheets changed only once for 7 days. Everyone in the hotel was friendly, but not helpful. Very good location, no fitness centre, no other activities except for swimming in the pool. Yes, you get what you pay for, but I cannot accept a lack of hygiene in the rooms given the fact that I stay in one place for 7 nights. Next time I will pay more.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends