“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Turkish, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a couple of great meals and cannot fault them. Service was friendly and it's in a lovely setting. More expensive than some on front but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

If you want a taste of Gumbet with The Pogues until 3am, this may be your scene but we had better food and value elsewhere

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I think we went three times to seaside. The food was good but the staff were excellent. Maybe it is because we only got one english tv channel at the hotel and being a couple we've pretty much run out of our own conversation but we went to seaside to be entertained. Gino and his friend were great hosts and made the place a really relaxing fun place to go. Maybe it's cos it was pre season so they had more times on their hands but the guys were really nice and friendly. However them teaching my girlfriend how to do a rude turkish hand gesture has not made life fun for me back home.

The food was good too! On one night I had flambéed steak with an apricot sauce and my girlfriend had fish with a romantic candlelit onion (who knew an onion was so versatile). It went down a treat. Also for some reason I really wanted apple pie and seaside did apple pie.

They have a good seaside spot like a lot of the restaurants and have loungers and seating on the beach. Great place to get fed and refreshed.

Hope the staff have a good season.

3  Thank James R
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and i visited this restaurant a couple of times over our holiday.
The food was fabulous,the peppered steak gorgeous,service was excellent.
The waiters and staff were polite and very attentive.
Would recommend it highly for anyone visiting Bitez.

2  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a wonderful place to stop for something to eat. The service is by far the best I have experienced. Gino is a superstar and made us feel like the restaurant was our second home. The food was also fantastic. Whatever else you do on your trip, stop here.