The staff are really friendly and helpful ..... hotel and grounds are first class .... the room and furniture was clean but on a budget .
My only concern was the food ,which may not suit a British traveller .whilst you could find something every day a lot of the food was cold . Why no full English I say ! If your happy with cold meats , greens and stuffed bits and bobs its ok . Please do not let this put you off, for the money you pay you cant really fault it and we had a great time .
ps ..... if you fancy a change go down to the restaurant's on the front. You can get a great meal and drink with loads of fun for very little money ... Ask for Turkeys own " Fast Eddy" , he runs a place just up from the front .... what a meal we had there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of history and nature, Bitez is the most preferred location for those who seeking peaceful surroundings. Modern interior design with a minimalist feel are complemented by the mandarin gardens all over the hotel area. Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites offers a lovely and friendly atmosphere which appeal to families, couples and groups who are looking for that little bit extra from their holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your smartline Bitez Garden Life reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitez Garden Life Hotel And Suites
- Bitez Garden Life Hotel Bitez