“Please dont go by the previous reviews”

smartline Bitez Garden Life
Ranked #7 of 40 Hotels in Bitez
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Please dont go by the previous reviews”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Im normally ok if a hotel is clean and if the food is basic, but in this case I really struggled. Although the hotel was clean the food was awful, that is unless you wanted a meatball which they tried to do in all shapes and sizes. I can normally just go with the soup but unless you like salt water give it a miss. Believe me I am not fussy I am just being honest. There was no drinks menu at the bars, and no drinks on show to let you know what was available, and beings though the bar staff were pig ignorant you dare not ask. The entertainment was of one guy who just pranced his greasy way round the young girls, sponging their cigarettes and copping an pervy eyeful. At night he put on a stupid hat, danced to 3 or 4 kids songs then spent the rest of the evening sponging drinks and cigarettes off anyone he could latch on to. The pools are too deep for kids or anyone under 6ft. The hairdresser is amazing, I went for a blow dry on my last day and he was better than any stylist I have ever visited in this country. The reception staff were rude, I asked the way to the pharmacy and he didn't even look up, he just said near the mosque and that was that. I saw staff just spitting on the floor when they thought they were out of public view. This hotel is not a very nice hotel and the English are treated very badly, I don't personally want to give my money to a hotel like this. I only went because of the reviews on here. Obviously some reviewers normally stop in a hostel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank carlnjue
Nirvana B, Front Office Manager at smartline Bitez Garden Life, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear guest,

First of all , thank you for your evaluation regarding with our facility .
We all know that ; each our guest expectation and point of view is different. Our main goal , to make our all guests happy . Of course, not possible to work without zero mistake , not be able to fulfill all guest requests , also this is not possible in anywhere. As you know that each person has different taste , different entertainment expectations and different athmosphere expectations. We can only meet all of these expectations in one satisfaction point. Due to this reason , you can find different guest comments on tripadvisor.com .
Please be assured that what you have experienced is not the typical genuine service we strive to provide. Your comments have been shared amongst all our team for any necessary improvement.

Once again we appreciate your comments , if you decide to stay with us again, please feel free
to contact me personally.

Best regards

Nirvana Bali

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The Hotel is beautiful, I love the little villa type hotel rooms. The pools are great, I love that there are three, one for kids, one for laps and a quiet pool, depending on your mood. The hotel was very clean and the staff really nice and helpful. Overall loved it and would definitely return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Nirvana B, Leiter Front Office at smartline Bitez Garden Life, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel and team.
It is always a joy to see people enjoying their holiday and to have played a part in that is our pleasure.

We would be very happy to welcome you back to Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites.

Kind regards

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We booked this for our honeymoon as we day visited Bitez the year before and fell in love with the chilled relaxed atmosphere.
We e-mailed the hotel to say it was our honeymoon and hoped to have a balcony and double bed,they never replied so tried ringing them on several occasions but know one answered.
So fingers crossed when we got there that we had what we requested!!!
On arrival which was midnight we was taken to our room to find to single beds with two small cot blankets on each bed,no bottled water either,we was so thirsty after the journey,bar was closed as well!
We went to reception and they couldn't understand what I was saying,all I wanted was a double bed bigger blankets to fit on us!!and it's our honeymoon and we had e-mailed!!
Well at least we got our bigger sheets and they sent us to a bar down the road that was still open!
Other than this we had a wonderful time!the food was 10 out of 10!the BBQs they held was perfect!the pizzas made fresh every day at the side of the pool...it was clean the gardens are gorgeous the pool is clean,we loved it!other than the first night we couldn't fault it!the room faced the front of the hotel with beautiful views from our balcony.:-)
!i will e-mail them this year to request the same room and hopefully they will reply because I'm coming back this year in September because I loved it that much!relaxed chilled atmosphere:-):-):-)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Amanda M
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable time and valuable review. We are happy to read that you have liked our property overall and Bodrum itself. However we regret to hear that the room you have stayed was not up to your expectations. We would like to hereby mention that we have different room categories, one of which might be suitable for you, for your future reference.

Should you want to come back, please feel free to contact me personally.

nirvanabali@bitezgardenlife.com
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Its a good hotel in Bitez.The rooms are clean and confortable. There are 4 pool in hotel and its very clean. The breakfast should be more varity. there is game area behind the pool and it is very confortable and enjoyable place.frontdesk staff is very helpful.Rooms are small but well-appointed.Its close to bodrum center.You can go by car or minibus jast 15 minutes.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel and staff.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us as we endeavour to ensure that our guests relax and get the most from their stay with us in Bodrum.

We would be very happy to see you again in our hotel should you return to Bodrum.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Me and my family stayed at Bitez Garden Life for a week, and overall i would say our experience was average. The facilities were good, but some of the staff we encountered really gave us a bad impression of the hotel. First of all, the lady chef at the bar near the main pool who serves the fast food was rude- no manners at all and always miserable. Secondly, the young man who works at the reception, black short hair with a yellow t shirt. I was sitting by the lobby and everytime i got up he followed me and tried to catch my attention by winking at me. He then approached me and asked me out. Seeing as I am 16, that is extremely unprofessional and inappropriate.

• Stayed August 2014
4 Thank Jessyoung231
Dear Guest,

All feedback is valuable and appreciated by our management team as we continually strive to give you, our guest, the holiday you wish for and therefor I would like to thank your for your time and your review.

I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us all in all. In regards to how much the team including the management of this hotel is concerned by our guests' satisfaction please rest assure that providing outstanding experiences to those we are hosting, remains our priority before all.

Should you want to come back, please feel free to contact me personally.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Second time I stayed here with my family. We all really love the place. The garden is very beautiful, the pools are fun enough,the room is spacious (we moved just like many others, just ask at the reception- the people are very kind and helpful).
The fact that when we were there, there were also a lot of Turkish guests who just like us, also enjoyed the food, gave us a good feeling. Last year in October there was no animation, which we didn't miss. But suprsingly enough: Now there was, and my little boys (5&2) really enjoyed the minidisco! No extra fees for A/C andwifi are more good points about this hotel, and ofcourse the location, closeby the beach and dolmus (for trip to Bodrum).
I think I will go back for a third time, and the people at the reception will know which room I really prefer :-).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank lwind
Nirvana B, Leiter Front Office at smartline Bitez Garden Life, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Guests,

We are happy to read that you have had a nice time in our Hotel, and we would like to thank you for your valuable time for sharing it.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you in the near future again.

Nice, France
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me and my friend stayed at Garden Life for four nights, although the rooms were pretty small, the garden atmosphere and room blocks were properly established in a way you could find a relaxing room if you wish. The pools were OK and clean. I have mixed feelings about the food service and the menu. The open buffet on main dishes had little options (meat,chicken etc.) and some of the dishes were similar and regularly served on a daily basis. The atmopshere and the location of the hotel was perfect. They have to do something about the room keys that stop working properly (changed the keys 3 times in 4 nights because we couldn't open the door). The last negative thing for me is that wi-fi is not active in the rooms but only in the lobbies and near the bars.

Room Tip: If you do not want to hear the kids noises and loud music during the day and night, book a room near...