“Great staff ”
Review of May Flower Restaurant - CLOSED

May Flower Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say this restaurant / bar / beach seating etc.... the staff are friendly funny welcoming the service is great and the atmosphere is just spot on!! We spent many evenings just sat relaxing on the seating outside drinking Turkish tea and having banter with the staff. This is a must if you are in Bitez. Kasper and staff you are lovely :) x hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We were holidaying in Bitez from the 5th September for two weeks,after a couple of days we came across the Mayflower.It is located on the beach so you really can't miss it,there are sun loungers on the beach which are free to those who dine or drink there and a roof terrace which offers fantastic views across the bay towards Kos.The food is really good,I recommend the garlic mushrooms,they're delicious.We enjoyed it so much that we visited virtually every day!
September 14th was my 60th birthday,and little did I know that my partner was conspiring with Kasper behind my back.I hate any kind of public surprise, but this was different.......we arrived there to be greeted by Kasper and Lee and were guided upstairs to the roof terrace.Our table was decorated with leaves and flowers with tinsel wrapped around the balustrade.The meal was delicious as usual and afterwards we went down to the beach tables and relaxed with a drink.Suddenly the boys appeared with a lovely cake and began singing 'Happy Birthday' joined by the customers,There were sparklers in the cake,which was delicious, Kasper and Lee were letting fireworks off and all the boys were dancing and singing.
Needless to say,that was the best birthday I have ever had and I thank everybody at the Mayflower for making it all possible. Kasper(the Boss),Lee,Jake,Rocky,Masoun(I hope I've spelled it right) and all the other lads whose names we never learned,were all great and really funny,without doubt they made our holiday totally unforgettable! Hope (Lazy) Lee hasn't broken his Union Flag sunglasses!!!
Love to you all,hope to see you soon.
Alex and Rooney xx

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere, nice bunch of lads! Definitely recommend you go here , ask Kasper the boss to show you his tricks!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Came here just because it look n8cewith seating next to the water food was amazing and returned here second night and food was just as amazing would recommend thisplace to anyone!!!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

we had a meal here after another place let us down so glad we did will be back next year guys thank you