“Love this place”

Kiyi Beach Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 99 Restaurants in Bitez
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Love this restaurant staff are great food beautiful and eating area is lovely and clean. We spend most of our time here at the beach as sunbeds are clean and service is 100% I would recommend you come and visit Kiyi Beach Restaurant :)

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We have Recently returned from another great holiday in Bitez, we used the Kiyi Beach Restaurant beach facilities during the day and took our lunches in the Kiyi, the lunch time menu which is different to the evening menu has plenty of tasty choices on it to satisfy all tastes, these range from tasty wraps, baguettes and pastas. If you don't see anything on the menu that takes your fancy the just ask and the staff will go out of their way to make a dish that you would like.
As our hotel was just behind the Kiyi we would regularly use the restaurant for a night cap drink with a more than adequate measure, after three of these we would always sleep through the 5 o'clock call to prayers at the nearby mosque.
There was always a friendly smile and very welcoming greeting from Safak & Onal at the start of the day and during the evening, Onal was great at entertain the customers with his excellent guitar playing and serenaded my mother in law at our table with some great Eric Clapton songs.
Already looking forward to our return to Bitez someday, thanks guys for taking care of us during our recent stay in Bitez.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

clean restaurant, nice people, very good food. i strongly recommend this place to those who want to have dinner in a relaxed atmosphere,along with live music (sometimes)

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I had an amazing whole Sea Bass which was simply grilled. My wife really enjoyed her lamb sizzler, and I think the bill came to about 100tl, which when including a couple of drinks and mezes started is fantastic value. Well recommended if you like seafood. Staff were friendly but didn't hassle you, and you get a lovely view of the sea.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

My daughter and me were on holiday in Bitez recently and had lovely service at Kiyi but on payment of our bill which I chose to pay by debit card was told the machine was playing up so I tried again (what a fool I am ) and was told the machine is not working so said ok i ll pay cash .On return to UK and checking my bank account have found that the 2 transaction were taken out of my account unfortunatey I have lost the receipt which confirmed this (although it was illegiable)so paid 3 times for the meal ,I have found out that because of the receipt being unreadable I cannot reclaim what was taken out of my account so have paid 3 times for our meal so please be warned it could be genuine mistake but forewarned is forearmed.From what I can remember of the meal it wasn;t worth paying for 3 times over but you live and learn .Try the lemon tree they do a fantastic bombay sapphire gin n tonic n don;t rip u off .