“Fantastic!”

Salmakis
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Bitez
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This place is a belting resturant, with staff who can't do enough for you, the food is superb and the view out to sea as you eat your meal is amazing, on a morning buy a drink or get your breakfast at the Salamakis and you have the use of their sun loungers for most of the day, we spent many a day catching the sun and dangling our feet in the water, I cant recommend the Salamakis highly enough and wish we were back there.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

fantastic place to eat, Very romantic. I had read about this place on tripadvisor and it did not dissapoint me one bit.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The owner doesn't hassle you to come in but will come over quietly as you look at the menu board outside. He will inform you that he has genuine Chinese chefs in the kitchen, and this is true as we met them and bought them a drink. The food was excellent, even better than most of the Chinese restaurants we have eaten in England! The service was second to none. They pay extra attention to the finer details. My husband dropped a spoon and within 10 seconds a new spoon arrived without us even asking. They introduce your server fort he night and he made sure everything was catered for. He was able to answer any questions we had a bout the menu and even recommended a reasonably priced good wine equivalent to our Sauvignon. It was unfortunate for us that we didn't find this little gem earlier in the holiday as we would have gone back again and again! A truly excellent meal and all of our party of 8 agreed that this was the best restaurant in Bitez!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Natalie1Manchester
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We used here everyday for the beach beds and too have breakfast and lunch. The food was always excellent and the service superb. We also ate here during the evening and that was too the same standard. The guys who waited on us were really friendly
and understood just what we wanted . They always had a smile snd the time of day for us especially Eddie.

1  Thank 571CATHIEB
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Reviewed 26 August 2013

After an excellent but pricey meal, I paid by credit card only to find out to my horror back at the hotel that the waiter had slapped on an extra 20TL!!! This was not a service charge or any other charge. When I returned and questioned this, I was given my money back without a fuss but it left a nasty taste in my mouth and certainly discouraged me from going there again. 'Mistakes' like that should not be made.

Been to Salmakis? Share your experiences!