“Great night”

Salmakis
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Bitez
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This place is a belting resturant, with staff who can't do enough for you, the food is superb and the view out to sea as you eat your meal is amazing, on a morning buy a drink or get your breakfast at the Salamakis and you have the use of their sun loungers for most of the day, we spent many a day catching the sun and dangling our feet in the water, I cant recommend the Salamakis highly enough and wish we were back there.
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Best Chinese in Bitez,pleasant not pushy.we had a set meal for 2 and you just couldn't fault a thing,House wine was one of the best tasted (so we had 2 lol) Fahri and the team was abliging as usual,been 6 years on the trot and never been disappointed,

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

This is the place to eat. I recomend the chicken noodles. But whatever ever you eat at the salmakis will be excellent. Fahri and his staff are so friendly. I am looking forward to seeing him next year.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

After reading reviews about this restaurant I visited recently with my partner and were not disappointed. Both food and staff were excellent. Both beef and chicken dishes cooked to perfection and meat very tender would recommend

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Oh my shame they dont do home deliveries to uk ......Best Chinese ever... if you get a chance to visit Bitez please please try here meals where to die for ......10 / 10

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was my favourite restaurant .The prawn toast were amazing ,all the food was excellent .We took some friends the 2nd time and they were a tad dubious but they were amazed of the skills of the Chinese chef Mr Chan . fabulous food !

Been to Salmakis? Share your experiences!