“exellent food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 August 2013

just got back monday and eat at this resturant several times over our 2 week holiday what can i say. my husband always said he would never have chiniese food or indian food when in turkey
but after a weeek of meat rice chips and salad thought we would gave this place a try so glad we did the hot and sour soup is the best we have ever tasted and the sizzling beef was excellent very cheap and the owner gave us a discount a few times would definatly recommend this place

1  Thank lesley53

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Super meal, great value and lovely service.
The chicken & sweet corn soup was incredibly delicious...
Would thoroughly recommend !!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This restaurant is great, the setting and the staff are fantastic, ate here twice and my only complaint is that I did not discover it before because it put others to shame.
Alex at the front of the restaurant is a really friendly guy and to top it all the prices are far lower than I would expect to pay.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Visited here last year and had to come again. Was not disappointed. Ate here quite a few times over our 14 day stay. Food was as good as last year, everyone was welcoming. There are prawn crackers at the start, garlic bread and melon for afters - all free. Serves a bit of everything - Chinese, Turkish, Italian, Mexican - something for everyone. Not one of us had a bad meal no matter what we tried there and even my faddy daughter cleared her plate every day. Also have a handful of apartments at the rear with a swimming pool and these look stunning.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

(I mistakenly filed my review yesterday of Peking under the name of its neighbor down the street, Pagoda. Since TA doesn't permit you to edit reviews, please check out mine there.)

Great soup on a chilly day, good sandwiches and fries. If we were going to be here in Bitez longer than our 6 days, would definitely try them for dinner.