I had a fantastic time at this hotel & will be back again.
Below I have read some awful reviews and I can't quite understand why.....? I have stayed at this hotel a few times and my family and I have loved every minute of it.
Having read the reviews one thing that has struck a cord with me, is the complaints about food and hygiene thus leading to sickness etc. I think its highly unfair to suggest that, as I've seen how clean the kitchens & eating areas are. I have witnessed how the staff do not stop...they are constantly cleaning, and ensuring that tourists have an enjoyable eating experience. My son and I enjoyed the food, and many many others who I spoke to enjoyed there meals and did not have one complaint. (May I add that a lot of people become sick on holidays for a vary of reasons, please do not blame it on the food or the eggs, as My son who's 6, and I ate 2/3 eggs everyday!!)
I may add that i stayed there for 3 weeks, and in those three weeks I met many holiday makers who had nothing but good things to say about this hotel, so to anyone thinking of booking a holiday here, please do not be put off by some people and there mis-leading & inaccurate comments on this hotel. Because they are opinions , not 'facts' as suggested by Teddy A.
Now,to focus on the positive aspects of this hotel:
1) Location- Perfect. It is a spacious hotel, lovey views of beach, and well maintained with stunning plants/flowers throughout the hotel
2) Service/Staff- Can I say that I'm well travelled and have met many different people across the world, but in turkey and particularly in this hotel, the staff are the most pleasant, friendly, helpful, well mannered that I have come across. They spent time speaking with my son, and making me feel so welcome.
3)Rooms/Cleanliness- I loved my room, it was clean, fresh, bight, the shower was very powerful, and I enjoyed the wee luxury bathroom products.
4)Entertainment- What I liked about this hotel was that it was relaxing, (what u look for on holiday). I enjoyed the music at night by the irish band, my son enjoyed playing in the park while I enjoyed a peaceful cocktail. I would like to mention the 'weddings'....for anyone to complain about a wedding at a hotel, is utterly uncalled for. Firstly, how could you possibly have felt pushed out, when there are so many areas to sit and enjoy a drink and a laugh? Secondly, I was honoured to be able to watch such elegant weddings, especially from a different culture and see there way of doing things. It was very romantic and beautiful to watch. And if its not your thing, you do not have to sit close by and watch, you can go to the inside bar, or sit on the beach or even go and enjoy other sights in turkey.
4) Services- I enjoyed being pampered, i went and got a massage and manicure/pedicure, while my son got his hair cut. Very friendly staff and prices were fair.
Normally I would not feel the need to write on sites like this, but I find it unfair and unjust that a lovely hotel could get some inappropriate reviews like some of the ones below. I do not think there is enough appropriate evidence to back up such claims about food/rooms/staff etc.
I would advise anyone, families/couples to come to this hotel as you will have the time of your life :)
Thanks for reading. x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room Features: Consists of 82 Standard Rooms and 8 Suite Rooms, in which you will find Mini bar, Telephone, Digital Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, and Balcony. General Features: Half board, Worldwide Kitchen, indoor/outdoor restaurants, Ala carte restaurant, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar and Beach Bar. Outdoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Children’s Swimming Pool, Entertainment, Children’s Play Area, Gym, SPA, Laundry/Dry Cleaning, Currency Exchange, Baggage Room, Doctor. Meeting Rooms: 450 person Meeting Room, 350 person Ballroom, 60 person Workshop, and 14 person VIP Business Meeting Room. All are equipped with the necessary equipment and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambrosia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Hotel Bodrum