Sah Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Doria Hotel(Bitez)(Great Value!)
US$77
Great 4.5/5
Summer Garden Apart Hotel(Bitez)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Meis Apart(Bitez)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe roomsbig bathroomturkeyswimming poolother guestsnext yearcleaned every dayjacuzzimuratholidayseptember
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

First time in turkey, and we loved it Sah hotel was perfect in every way ,staff excellent they certainly make you feel welcome, nothing was too much trouble ,rooms and pool also fab, we will be returning next year and cant wait.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john d
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was our first holiday at the Sah although not our first in Bitez and what a wonderful time we had, the relaxed atmosphere and a quiet retreat from the hurly-burly of the resort, but still within a few metres of the beach, restaurants and other activities. For anyone wanting peace and quiet the area around the pool is a garden setting, and excellent the pool is sparkling and clean, and if you wish a Jacuzzi, my wife who is not too keen on swimming pools found this just to her taste. If you want to just laze, lie or lounge there are sun-beds, chairs, mountainous cushions to relax whenever you wish. The staff is small but very, very efficient attending to every need, But for us the biggest source of satisfaction was there is no bar, so no late noise and loud music, yes drinks are available but only to order, and meals can be ordered and delivered from the next door restaurant. Looking back to our three weeks stay it lived up to all our expectations, so much so we are to return in September. Highly recommended for peace, quiet, and excellent service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have just stayed here in the Sah for the 4th time, and once again were not disappointed! The whole experience with this hotel is just easy and relaxing, from being picked up at the airport, to being served fresh orange juice sitting by the pool. The rooms are clean and modern. The pool is always immaculate, and the Jacuzzi pool on the end is perfect for sitting in in the sun! The staff couldn't do any more for you. Having gone early in the season, we paid for a standard room and were updated to a deluxe - The same happened last year! The hotel is literally 10 meters from the main strip and beach, yet when by the pool it is peaceful and tranquil with their chilled background music playing. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough, We are already planning our visit for next year!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have been to Bitez many times but this is the first time in this hotel. As another reviewer said, you can 'feel' tranquility when you step into the garden courtyard. Beautiful garden, homely and gentle atmosphere. Pleasant and helpful, but not intrusive, staff; clean and bright hotel. Everything was as it said: good Wifi, parking, very good buffet breakfast. All in all very good value and service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I am here at the moment with a friend. She has the big '60' coming up in a few days! So a holiday was on the cards. I know Bitez very well as I have been coming for many years and have good friends that live nearby. I normally stay with them but for this visit I wanted an hotel for the week.
I have never stayed at the Sah before and if I am honest didn't even know it was there - that should be a clue as to how perfect the location is. On the sea front but reached by a very short walkway into the walled garden area that has the prettiest of pools.
My main reason for writing an early review is because I have been so impressed with the owners and staffs helpful and friendly response when I requested a room change. We were in room number 6 which was huge and perfect for two 'aging girlies' to share, unfortunately the bed although big and comfy was low and far to near the ground for me as due to an
accident a while ago I have a problem bending my knee. So only after only one night it was clearly going to be a problem for me!
I spoke to Muret at breakfast and explained the problem. He was gracious and charming saying he would speak to the owners when they arrived. Hazel, one the the owners could not have been more helpful, moving us to lovely room no 2 which came complete with a four poster bed and a little balcony - I suspect this may well be the honeymoon suite! Sadly lost on Marie and I!
Ther are lots of reviews of this pretty little hotel and Bitez so will say no more, except I know there is a growing trend in Bitez for the 'all inclusive hotel' but it would be such a shame to miss out on this lovely boutique style gem with such charming and helpful staff.
Off now to enjoy an excellent Turkish breakfast prepared by Muret then a snooze by the pool. Hard work being on holiday at the Sah Hotel!

Stayed: May 2014