“Perfect!! Will be back!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bitez
Sirca Apartment Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Bitez B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My mum, best friend and I stayed in Sirca aparments in June. We arrived in the early hours of the morning and were greeted by a friendly member of staff. The apartments are clean and spacious and the air conditioning is an absolute bargain compared to other hotels and apartments!!!
The pool was absolutely gorgeous, so clean and never overcrowded! The staff couldn't do enough to help, and the young man who worked behind the bar for a ood 14 hours a day for the whole week we were there, was so sweet! He was always happy, despit the number of hours he worked!! The food was lovely, we would have eaten there every night if there weren't so many restaurants to choose from.
The location is perfect, it is lovely and quiet but only a five minute walk from the beach front with all the bars and restaurants. I would reccommend eating at the Lemon Tree, they gave my mum a lovely birthday treat (and the waiters are good to look at!!!)
I wouldn't reccomend the Okaliptus, awful service!!!!
Overall, Sirca Apartments made our stay in Turkey the best yet, and I will definately be returning!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank joanne220388

Reviewed 21 June 2011

myself and girlfriend have been to turkey 3 times now, this was definatley the best holiday by far, the transfer time is shorter than stated which was a good start, we arrived late in the evening and was greeted by staff that couldn't do enough for you. we were shown to our room which was very very clean, wonderful view over pool and peaceful.
The staff were 110% at all times friendly and very helpful, the food was again 110% at all times specially the breakfasts lol,
The local bars and restaurants which are only a stones throw away were excellent specially the Almera, definatly worth a visit, the mayflower again was fantastic, pagoda for a chinease was better than you get at home lol,
Bitez is such a nice place to relax and chill especially on the big cusions at one of the bars on the front.
You cannot find a fualt with going to the sirca, if its a relaxing holiday your looking for then this is the place to be, we will be going back in the near future thats a definate.

Room Tip: the far end of the aparts keeps the sun all day.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank andyshell_11
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Myself and my family have been to this resort 4 times now and every time have been over the moon with it! The staff are amazing and so friendly, they really can't do enough for you. The apartments are clean and fresh looking. The complex is small but we felt that it was better like that than busy! There is a main pool which is 1.5 metres deep and a kids pool which is good! A feature we especially liked was the little bridge running from one side of the pool to the other. The food is great ad the service is unbelievable, can't say I've had better! :) Deniz is especially helpful and can help with any queries or problems. The two German Shepard dogs are gorgeous and brilliant with kids. They are the guard dogs and are there keeping you feeling safe 24/7. Reviewers should not be put off by the thought of the dogs as they never bother you and are always partial to a clap! The beach front is also very nice and the restaurants there are very nice, The Golden Spoon is a favourite! Overall this accommodation is brilliant and I would and could never fault it!
Thank You Sirca Apartments! :D

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank lou2897
Reviewed 20 January 2011

I have travelled to Sirca Apartments every year since it opened and even stayed it in it before it was finished. It it s a small complex with only 24 apartments. The apartments are clean and spacious and all look out onto the pool. The staff here are absolutely the best, and go out of their way to get anything that you need. I have been here in the summer months and also in September and October, normally twice a year and have never yet had a bad experience. Deniz, Mehmet, Zafir, Shakir the chef are all great. The apartments are cleaned on a daily basis and the sheets changed regularly as well as the towels. I have already booked for July this year only this time they have changed from First Choice to Thomas Cook. Count down underway

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola273
Reviewed 15 January 2011

This was our first time at the Sirca apartments, and, after being very pleased with the quality of this family orientated complex, we have already booked again for later this year. After arriving in the early morning, we were shown our apartment, and there was plenty of room for all four of us.
The pool was wonderful, and we were impressed with how often they cleaned it; we would often see the staff cleaning the pool in both early morning and later in the evening.
There is a smaller pool for small children, which is perfect for them, as the main pool is about 1.5m deep all the way around.
Around the pool, there was never any 'sunbed troubles' as there are plenty for everyone. The surrounding area was very clean, and there wasnt any problems with glass or anything. Just be careful where you get out of the pool because some of the hammocks are close to the edge and were easy to hit your head on. And that hurts rather a lot.
The complex was patrolled by two German Shepards, who were both lovely and incredibly friendly. With these two patrolling, you definitley felt safe in your beds. The dogs gave no problem to small children, they just like a stroke.
The staff, Zafer, Mehmet and Deniz, were the most friendly and helpful people we could have hoped for. Zafer could not do enough for us, and is still a friend, even now!
The onsite restaurant was exeptional, and yet again they couldnt do enough for you, even if it wasnt on the menu!
The Sirca is 5 minutes away from the beach, and about 15 minutes from the closest Bazaar's. The restaurants along the front were also exeptional, just watch out for the White Point, as was nice but expensive. The Lemon Tree was our favourite.
We cant wait to return in the summer, and we have even shown friends the apartments, and they are coming with us! The Sirca are great at dealing with big groups! There will be 11 of us! Definitley worth going!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank CannonLawrence
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Re the Sirca - having stayed at this accomodation in different months - May, June, July, August & October,(over the last 4 years) I can say that there are quite a few clientel who come back year after year, so they must be doing something right..We are not ones to eat there every night but will buy lunch & come back for a drink of a night time as we like to see friends that we have made over the last 10years or so in Bitez. I went in May this year with my best friend and they do close the shop during the "quieter" periods of the season... not a problem.. walk a 100 yds or so down the road and the shop at the Makumba Summer Gardens is always open. (bigger complex!!)
There is a night security man, who doesn't speak or understand much English.. if there are any problems(there were 1 or 2 with other "guests" when we were there in August)he will go & wake one of the others up...... our 8 yr old daughter could make him smile by speaking "basic" turkish to him - saying hello and asking how he was..
In October it is very quiet in Bitez ( I know I have been & you can tell the difference from the summer months) and the Sirca.. We have just booked to go back next year and so have others that we met this year..
The staff treat everyone the same and are more than willing to help....
Cannot wait to go back
:-)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2010

After reading other reviews on here I was expecting to have a great time at these apartments. However, how wrong could I have been!!!! Our main problem was that out of the 14 days we were there, 6 of them were spent without hot water. The reason for this was that APPARENTLY they only have solar power energy and therefore if it ain't sunny you don't get any hot water!! Emma, First Choice Rep, told us that they definitely had electric back-up but because of the cost they wouldn't turn it on!!! Secondly, the cleanliness of the place leaves alot to be desired - whether it was because it was coming to the close of the season I don't know, but with only 5 apartments occupied during our stay, I expected a little better service. Our shower doors were broke, and although reported the first night we were there, these were never fixed. We only had hot water supply in the bathroom sink (well we did if it was sunny) - but this meant that when the sun was shining and the water was scorching, the water out of the bathroom sink tap was scolding!!!! Not good when you have 3 kids! Handy man came to fix it, said problem was simply that cold water had been turned off, he turned it on and one hour later our bathroom was flooded!!!! So we had him back to turn if off again told kids not to touch it. Our sheets were never changed the whole 2 weeks we were there, and I know this for a fact as the lovely blood stain on my bottom sheet that greeted me on arrival stayed there the whole 2 weeks till we left! We had to beg for clean towels and at one point were refused any more. The cleaner (? I use this term very loosely) kept going in our fridge and turning it down to lowest setting (again to save money) - not sure why he should have been going in fridge in first place. Also another thing for families with small children to be aware of, the site has 2 GERMAN SHEPHERD dogs roaming free 24/7 and whilst they appeared to be friendly there is no way I would let my children around them unsupervised. Needless to say that there was qutie a bit of dog muck round the back of our apartments and they were constanly drinking out of the swimming pool!! There were quite a few other little problems and to mention them would seem really petty of me, and overall I did enjoy my time in Bitez, however, we would never go back to these apartments, the staff were not over friendly and I think this was because we didn't eat at the apartments or drink in their bar (drinks were quite pricey).

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family