“Best spot in Bitez!”
Review of GIRLA

GIRLA
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in Bitez
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Honestly, the service is spectacular, the food is delicious and more than anyone can handle (won't need to eat for a month) and the drinks are well priced and tasty! (Try Romeo's Mojitos)

Kasper, Romeo and every other person working at Girla is friendly, welcoming and does everything they can to make you feel at home! It's their mission to make your holiday an experience to remember forever.

I cannot recommend this place enough!! Seriously! If you're going to Bitez, even if you just stop in for a Turkish Breakfast Plate, you MUST try Girla! Totally worth every penny. Plus it's extremely well priced for what you get.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to bitez many years now and the aim on this holiday was to try as many new restaurants as possible. We ate in Girla and I have to say it was beautiful. I'm a very fussy eater anyways but they definitely delivered Great food, great location and very attentive staff. Salo made us feel very welcome and couldn't do enough for us. Looking forward to visiting again in sept

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We ate at the restaurant for 2 evenings on our holiday. The service was excellent and the menu had something for everyone. The steak was excellent and my wife had fajitas which was a very good choice.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

As a couple we found the meal from start to finish was perfect.
The warm welcome you get from Kasper and his co workers , along with the stunning view of the sea while you eat a freshly prepared meal is amazing.
I will definitely be returning to this restaurant when I return to Bitez.
As an example of cost.
2 glasses of white wine along with 2 bottles of beer with two meals and coffee afterwards cost €36.00.

1  Thank gh6st996
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

After having issues at our hotel we found this restaurant using tripadviser so we had no idea what to expect, it was absolutely lovely. Friendly, efficient staff ,the best food I’ve had in a very long time, cannot recommend this restaurant enough.