See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Amazing this little piece of hotel where you can find sound to all your requests. Muslum (the manager) is so helpful that you are ashamed to ask. Actually the whole staff is very attentive and discrete at the same time. 5star service.
The hotel is up a hill, you can feel nature, hear the country side, enjoy a unique view above the town right in front of the colored sea. Ideal to rest, take it easy and find out friendly people to chat.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2013

A group of friends and I stayed at the Panorama hotel in June 2013 for a wedding that was in Bodrum. As you can imagine we had a lot of organising, coming and going for the different events over the wedding weekend at all hours of the day and night which was controlled very effectively by the manager Muslum; you couldn't meet a nicer guy! Whether it was ensuring we had food and drink to keep us going (remember to try the fish menu whilst you are there, the sea bass was amazing!), booking reputable taxis AND making sure we were being charged the right price for our journeys, or even helping you out with charging your mobile phones and finding the bureau de change. The rooms were regularly cleaned and left in an immaculate condition even our clothes that were simply strewn everywhere when we got into our suits for the wedding were neatly hung up or folded on the bed upon our return! With my stay from Thursday to Sunday costing less than £100.00 (GBP) I was pleasantly surprised. If you are planning to travel to anywhere around Turk Buku or Bodrum make sure you book this hotel, you will not regret it, I left Bodrum after an amazing weekend with only happy thoughts for the newlywed couple.

A big thanks to Muslum and his team.

1  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 20 June 2013

An absolute gem of a hotel run by the most hospitable manager we've ever had the pleasure to meet. Breakfast and service are simply second to none for the price.

There are wonderful views and while you can pay 5-10 times more to have a slightly bigger room in one of the more luxurious chain hotels, you will struggle to be treated better anywhere in the world.

We can say this with confidence having stayed five nights for a wedding. The only place that came close was Casa del Arte in Torba where some other friends stayed... but taking everything into account, I would honestly put that second to the Panorama hotel. We would stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MCS281277
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I spent a week in Panorama Hotel in June 2013 with a group of friends. The hotel is really nice, and the manager Muslim is a great person who was nothing but kind and helpful to us throughout our visit.

Muslim speaks English and took care of every detail or problem we had. The rooms include a very nice breakfast that gives you a great start for enjoying Turkey. I can highly recommend Panorama Hotel for your visit to Bodrum!

1  Thank Lars K
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I just got back from the Panorama Hotel in Bodrum and had a fantastic stay. They hotel gives you an amazing view, the staff is super friendly. Not to mention the price: 35euros a night including breakfast. The manager, his name is Mushlim, is an amazing person. Speaks English fluently and literally takes care of every need. For example: I need to iron my clothes and he did this for me where other hotels charge a ridiculous price. He would prepare meals for us late after a night out.
The hotel is perfect, nice swimming pool, great friendly staff and just an amazing experience.
I really recommend this hotel to everyone going to Bodrum.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a amazing view!
2  Thank Atiqtheturk