My wife and I went Divan Bodrum Palmira for a second honeymoon, just for a weekend from İstanbul. The sea, the hotel and the town was very quiet that I highly recommend for whom seeking peace. There was not a hıgh sun temperature, but the water was as warm as in the summer. It was a great fun to dive and swim on the private beach of Divan Palmira. The staff (except one, the waiter Ercan) is so kind that it is obvious they are well educated.
Divan Chain is already known for its high quality, comfort and service; but this place gives you more, it is also a very nice and a pretty holiday hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Bodrum Hotel is an oasis of casual luxury and serious serenity, a boutique hotel in one of the most exclusive corners of paradise that was named "the Most Excellent Charming Hotel of Europe and the Mediterranean" by Conde Nast. This exceptional distinction reflects the hotel's uniquely personal approach to guest comfort and satisfaction and its flawless combination of luxury and simplicity that allows guests to both get away from it all and have it all. Luxuriate on the private boardwalk, lapped by gentle waves or relax by the pool sipping a perfectly mixed cocktail with nothing more on your mind than which of our talented chef's tempting creations to enjoy for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divan Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Bodrum Palmira Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Divan Hotel Bodrum
- Divan Bodrum Turkey/Golturkbuku