Has a party of four we were bored here and glad it was only a week.
The hotel was not full and there was nothing to do.
There was no suttle bus to the nearest town and Bodrum was a half hour taxi ride.
I wished we had gone to the hilton in Dalaman were I have been many times before.
Our room was clean and the food was OK.
Staff were nice but in places the hotel was not maintained well (foot bath at slides very dirty)
Internet was supplied free in lobby but only for an hour at a time, even thou we were ultra all inclusive we had to pay for sailing and all other water sports which was expensive.
Won't be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on hotel's sandy beach with decking areas, 3 km to resort centre with local bars and restaurants, 20 km to Bodrum. Four swimming pools (three free-form), water slides, sun terraces and decking areas at the sandy beach with free sun loungers and parasols. A separate "The Beach Club" for Club Members in high season. Indoor pool, buffet restaurant, Seafood, Italian and Turkish a la carte restaurants, lobby bar, two pool bars, two beach bars, 24hr reception, mini-market, boutique, 490 rooms. Spacious rooms 39m2 sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, each having sitting area, double or twin bed, central air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe, mini bar and bathroom with walk-in shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Bodrum Princess Deluxe Hotel
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa Turkey/Golturkbuku