We spent 10 days at the hotel for our honeymoon in July and can honestly say it was the best holiday we've ever had! I can't understand all the negativity I've seen about people's experiences! How you can be grumpy in a setting as beautiful as that is beyond me!
From the minute we arrived everyone was warm, friendly and polite. The place was spotless and the staff could not do enough for you, always with a smile on their face as well! The one peice of avice I would offer is, if you have an issues or problems, don't wait until you get back to the UK and log onto trip advisor to mention it!! Speak to a member of staff!! The other thing I would add to that is ask someone to teach you the word for 'Thank you' in Turkish. Really simple, but trust me it goes a long way. Not everyone is polite to the staff so going the extra mile to learn a simple word in their language does really make a difference, they appreciate it.
I normally don't like going to hotels that have a lot of children but here, the animation team keep them so busy you'd hardly know they were around! On that note I have to say the animation team were one of the best I've seen; really friendly and energetic without being in your face or annoying; they want you to have a great holiday! Special mention here to Saber, Jimmy, Alina and Kadir - all of them fantastic, energetic and friendly. There was always something happening around the hotel for you to get involved in and the evening entertainment was definitely the best I've seen on holiday. No tacky kareoke nights with the same people singing the same songs! It was rally good quality entertainment. If you wanted to leave the hotel and do exploring, car rental is reasonably priced and there is lots to do in the surrounding area; Bodrum is only about 20 minutes away by car. Again, ask a member of staff they'll be happy to help!
The food was outstanding as well, I've never seen a buffet like it in my life!! You will not go hungry on a holiday here! Even if you're not very adventurous with your food, you'll find something. It's all delicious. My only problem was we weren't there long enough to try everything!
The only real problem I have is that I want to go back, like now!! Thanks to all the staff for a fantastic holiday :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on hotel's sandy beach with decking areas, 3 km to resort centre with local bars and restaurants, 20 km to Bodrum. Four swimming pools (three free-form), water slides, sun terraces and decking areas at the sandy beach with free sun loungers and parasols. A separate "The Beach Club" for Club Members in high season. Indoor pool, buffet restaurant, Seafood, Italian and Turkish a la carte restaurants, lobby bar, two pool bars, two beach bars, 24hr reception, mini-market, boutique, 490 rooms. Spacious rooms 39m2 sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, each having sitting area, double or twin bed, central air conditioning, TV, telephone, safe, mini bar and bathroom with walk-in shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort And Spa
- Bodrum Princess Deluxe Hotel
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa Turkey/Golturkbuku