Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Divan Bodrum(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
No 81 Hotel(Golturkbuku)
US$188
US$182
Hotels.com
Elista Hotel & SPA(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
US$37
US$36
Ece Hotel Bodrum(Golturkbuku)
Lemon Garden Otel(Golturkbuku)
1,642 results
All reviewsanimation teammain restaurantsea viewseaport restaurantturkeylobby barfishspecial thankswater slidesfamilies with childrenkids clubmini discoopen buffetbeach clubguest relationswonderful beachcrystal clear sea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

First time at hilton but must say the service was wonderfull. A massive thanks to the guys in the kitchen and the waiters in the main restourant especially to Kadir and Isa who took really good care of us. Further more Taylan can and his team was exellent at +16 pool. The only thing is that i wished that they would have had a shuttle service to the town centrewhich is approximately 10mins away by taxi. Entertainment team was quiet good as well, they had all sorts of activities day and night.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank erkan1982
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Sayın Erkan 1982,

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are all delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in July 2014 for several nights. It is an all inclusive resort in southwestern Turkey that is considered to be in the Turkish Riviera region. And with good reason! Water and facilities were amazing.

The hotel is very funky as it is set high in the hills above a spectacular cove. Steps everywhere so definitely a resort for the physically fit! We found the water and cove to be so enjoyable. Pretty easy to find a chairs and umbrellas but prime spots were taken pretty early. Never really an issue. The water was so clean and clear. We couldn't get out of the water.

Food for an all inclusive resort was varied and of extremely high quality. Waitstaff was very attentive and always had a smile on their face. Evening entertainment was fun but they could have used an adults only lounge for evenings. That would be my only true complaint.

Overall would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Colleen_M_Price

Dear Colleen_M_Price,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We spent 10 days at the hotel for our honeymoon in July and can honestly say it was the best holiday we've ever had! I can't understand all the negativity I've seen about people's experiences! How you can be grumpy in a setting as beautiful as that is beyond me!

From the minute we arrived everyone was warm, friendly and polite. The place was spotless and the staff could not do enough for you, always with a smile on their face as well! The one peice of avice I would offer is, if you have an issues or problems, don't wait until you get back to the UK and log onto trip advisor to mention it!! Speak to a member of staff!! The other thing I would add to that is ask someone to teach you the word for 'Thank you' in Turkish. Really simple, but trust me it goes a long way. Not everyone is polite to the staff so going the extra mile to learn a simple word in their language does really make a difference, they appreciate it.

I normally don't like going to hotels that have a lot of children but here, the animation team keep them so busy you'd hardly know they were around! On that note I have to say the animation team were one of the best I've seen; really friendly and energetic without being in your face or annoying; they want you to have a great holiday! Special mention here to Saber, Jimmy, Alina and Kadir - all of them fantastic, energetic and friendly. There was always something happening around the hotel for you to get involved in and the evening entertainment was definitely the best I've seen on holiday. No tacky kareoke nights with the same people singing the same songs! It was rally good quality entertainment. If you wanted to leave the hotel and do exploring, car rental is reasonably priced and there is lots to do in the surrounding area; Bodrum is only about 20 minutes away by car. Again, ask a member of staff they'll be happy to help!

The food was outstanding as well, I've never seen a buffet like it in my life!! You will not go hungry on a holiday here! Even if you're not very adventurous with your food, you'll find something. It's all delicious. My only problem was we weren't there long enough to try everything!

The only real problem I have is that I want to go back, like now!! Thanks to all the staff for a fantastic holiday :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hannah G

Dear Hannah G,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed there for 1 week with my family. Check In and Check out was very fast and receptionists were friendly. Overall all staff were very good and helpfull. The hotel was all inclusive type of hotel but surprisingly the food were delicious. The sea was like a pool, you could swim together with fishes, so clean and bright. The customer profile was less than I expected, I didn't fell that I'm staying at Hilton. The beach was also very crowded.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Myserdar,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

First of all, we paid extra for sea-view rooms, but got placed right next to folks who paid the garden-view price which was unfair. Secondly, none of the waiters were serving us well, unless we tip them beforehand. Lastly, the chairs on the beach were getting reserved by waiters who get tipped a day prior. Even when we arrived at the beach at 8 am in the morning almost all the chairs were reserved with towels thanks to these corrupt waitresses. Overall experience wasn't even worth 3 stars on a "so-called" 5-star hotel. This experience definitely was a shame on Hilton's name.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Mehmet D
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mehmet D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your feedback. We do appreciate all comments received as this enables us to review our service and standarts continuously.

We would like to inform you that, based on the observations of our guests and our security department; the seats were reserved by some of our guests. We would also like to inform you that, we have been taken certain precautions; if the owner of the towel does not come in over two hours, the towel is removed by beach attendent.

Once again I would thank you for your feedback. I would certainly hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Best Regards,