Stayed at the Voyage Turkbuku 03/06/11 – 17/06/11. On arrival we were greeted by the “buggy boys” who couldn’t help us enough with our cases before even checking in.
When we were taken to the rooms in the golf buggy we were told by the driver you have “big rooms” …when we opened the door we were wowed by the size. We stayed on the ground floor (rooms 3040 & 3090) which we were extremely pleased with. The rooms were very modern, minimalistic and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was a lovely size with a huge shower. I felt spoilt having a walk in wardrobe for the 2 weeks. There was a mini bar which was re-filled every day. Towels were changed daily and bed linen every 2 days and often with a decorative display made out of towels and flowers on the bed. The only issue that we had was that the cleaners left our sliding patio doors unlocked on many occasions which could have been a problem being on the ground floor. However, after reporting this to reception it was no longer an issue.
We were impressed on how quick and attentive the “buggy boys” were when they were informed that we couldn’t get into one of the rooms due to the batteries in the door. They pulled up outside within minutes and changed them.
We were spoilt for choice with the all-inclusive facilities and we couldn’t have asked for more. With all U.K brands served at no extra costs like previous hotels. From the ice cream and ice lollies (magnums, calippos, twisters and walls ice cream) to the branded alcohol (jack daniels & absolute vodka) although they can be very strong but that may suit some people :)
The staff in the lobby bar and patisserie were very happy and helpful they would often make us laugh by saying “enjoy your meal” even if you were sat having a coffee and a drink.
On to the main restaurant…..amazing!
Spoilt for choice with the food and deserts you defiantly wouldn’t go hungry as there was something for everyone…..now we need to diet, diet, and diet!! The service was outstanding from the waiters especially Hasan Huseyin so a big thanks for looking after us. We only visited the one al-a-carte restaurant during our stay as 3 out of 4 us weren’t lovers of fish. The food in the Turkish restaurant was lovely with a variety on the menu.
The pool was a lovely size set up on the hill with its own restaurant. With being there in June it was never overcrowded. The slides were a good laugh and were on for majority of the day. The only time that they were really turned off was at lunch time. There was also the children’s pool and table tennis facility.
Our favourite part was the jetty with the white sun loungers and the sea breeze keeping you cool on the very hot days. What more could you ask for :-) There were towels available for you to use at both the pool and beach.
Some may say it was a downfall and even though we do like to go out of evenings for a walk you weren’t able to do this as Bodrum was about a 30-40 minutes of the dolmus. But it didn't bother us as we visited Bodrum several times and we really couldn’t complain as we planned on a chilled out and relaxed holiday and we got everything that we wished for.
Overall the holiday was amazing and I wouldn’t hesitate to return in the future to either the Voyage Turkbuku or one of its sister hotels. You will not be disappointed and you will defiantly get your money’s worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Türkbükü is the ideal destination for guests to enjoy a fun packed holiday right by the Hebil Bay. This magnificent spot, where the deep blue of the Aegea meets the shores of the wonderful nature, is just 22 km from Bodrum's city. 200 rooms with Standard- and Bungalow roomtypes are available. Free Wi-Fi at the lobby and beach bar you can use also. At the private fine pebble beach with its own pier and sun beds you can enjoy every second of your holiday. You'll find everything you need to have the perfect holiday with your baby. With its 'smiling babies' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers you unlimited facilities like pushchairs, baby carriers and baby beds. With its 'Ultra all inclusive' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers its guests a countless package of fun activities. With different water slides, Dj-performances, live music shows and À la carte Restaurants you will have a unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Voyage Turkbuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Village
- Voyage Bodrum Village Hotel
- Voyage Turkbuku Turkey/Golturkbuku