We stayed the 1st week Oct 2013. The weather was not the best at the beginning of the week, but some would say it was quite exciting conditions!
The hotel was very nice, with good design details, clean, tidy, with great meals and drinks included all in the price. The staff really nice and helpful and could not do enough for you. The grounds were lovely with mature trees, flowers, bushes and wild life, but with a few hills to negotiate from the reception to the rooms further up the hill. Golf cars are available for anyone if you require a shuttle from room to reception etc.
The only shortcomings were the night entertainment - somewhat lacking esp. when weather bad and needed cheering up during the day and evenings! Although the day we departed, all became normal again, so only a temporary thing I would say. Noise of guests moving about in the apartments above or below and limited things to do immediately outside the hotel.
The local harbour and sea village Turkbuku is within 15 to 20 mins walk down the hill and worth a walk to see. We saw plenty of wildlife, birds, fish and even tortoises on the way! Bodrum town only a short cheap bus ride from the Hotel main security gate. Bodrum has certainly cleared up its act since my last visit some 20 years ago and would go again.
Overall very happy despite the weather. Would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Türkbükü is the ideal destination for guests to enjoy a fun packed holiday right by the Hebil Bay. This magnificent spot, where the deep blue of the Aegea meets the shores of the wonderful nature, is just 22 km from Bodrum's city. 200 rooms with Standard- and Bungalow roomtypes are available. Free Wi-Fi at the lobby and beach bar you can use also. At the private fine pebble beach with its own pier and sun beds you can enjoy every second of your holiday. You'll find everything you need to have the perfect holiday with your baby. With its 'smiling babies' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers you unlimited facilities like pushchairs, baby carriers and baby beds. With its 'Ultra all inclusive' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers its guests a countless package of fun activities. With different water slides, Dj-performances, live music shows and À la carte Restaurants you will have a unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Voyage Turkbuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Village
- Voyage Bodrum Village Hotel
- Voyage Turkbuku Turkey/Golturkbuku