Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
PricelineUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
TripadvisorUS$107
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

We checked in here at last min notice due to horrendous pre booked accommodation else where in gumbet. We has a lovely apartment, clean, private, spacious and well equipped. Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank lucaloo22
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We went back to stay at the Ozukara 1 apartments for another week in August. I'm so pleased to say that Brian the barman has gone, the new young barman is lovely so these apartments are a more relaxed place to stay. We had a fab time, we were put in the rooms off the pool area and they were so much quieter at night, you couldn't hear bar street at all. The reception staff are fab, lovely people who can't do enough to help you. The restaurant is fab, lovely lovely food and really friendly staff. Would recommend ozukara 1 apartments for a clean no frills stay.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We have just returned from a 10 day holiday at Ozukara 1 appts. This was our 4th stay here, and as stated before, cheap, clean, no-frills accomodation. For the money we paid, it is difficult to find fault, and a lot of money had been spent doing the ground around the pool with artificial grass. These appartments used to be very British, but it appears the German tour operators are pushing it more than ours. Our only niggle being the poolside music comprised of one cd played repeatedly. Eateries highly recommended are:-
Sandy's Pub (50mtrs down the road). Top notch food, friendly service, reasonable prices.
Divers (200 mtrs , off Bar St).Steaks a speciality, always good.
Windy Bay (on the beach) very cheap, good food.
We will visit again next year, but perhaps pack some cds this time.

Room tip: Room 106 has a poolside balcony
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tigers048
Reviewed 17 August 2012

me and my friends first come to Gumbet in 2010 it was my first girly holiday! And oh what a holiday it was! The rooms here were nice and clean, spacious and the pool was just the right size. The barman and cleaners were friendly too. I'd say Gumbet was a young peoples place though , well depending on which part you stay. Ozukara Aparts are at the very top of Bar Street which was great for us as all we went for was the sun and the partying!!

OMG the bars are mental we went out around 9ish, went for a meal and then got the party started, didnt roll in till about 6am every morning!! But Gumet is a good place if you just want to go for a relaxing holiday, the restaurants are really nice, some do Turkish theme nights.

The people who work in the bars ect are lovely we all still keep in contact with a few now. Me and just one of the girls are going again this Sept. It'll be my 3rd time but her 5th time!! We love it.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lauren T
Reviewed 30 July 2012

FIRSTLY IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO TURKEY MAKE SURE YOU BRING ENGLISH POUNDS WITH YOU. NEARLY EVERYWHERE IN TURKEY WANTED ENGLISH POUNDS INSTEAD OF THEIR OWN CURRENCY. YOU ALSO NEED A CRISP 10 POUND NOTE WITH NO MARKINGS FOR YOU VISA WHEN YOU FIRST ENTER TURKEY. lf you are wanting a lads/girls drinking holiday I am rating Ozukara as it was very clean, very fairly priced, really accessible to all the clubs (literally 2 mins walk to bars and 5 min walk to beach where all the best restaurants are so go to the beach restaurants you don't sweat so much in your seat because of the sea breeze). The apartments have air-conditioning which is 20 pound for the whole week and in my opinion was the best thing we could have ever done so make sure you get it at check in! You also have to pay a deposit which you do get back. In one room there is 2 beds but the sofas in the lounge could easily sleep two more people. The balcony is really decent, it overlooks the top of bar street. Although being very near the strip where I was situated I couldn't hear it BUT I could hear the bar man Brian (A name you will not forget in a hurry) playing really crap songs at his bar until 2 in the morning but he was sorted out with a really polite phone call to reception explaining we had to get up at 5am for one of the trips we had planned. The bathroom was clean, shower was a bit iffy but for a week it didn't bother us, another tip is to bring conditioner for your hair because mine really dried out and I couldn't tell which was shampoo or conditioner in the shop cos it had turkish labels. I didn't get bitten by a Mosquito once ! The doors are quite difficult to shut but not a problem overall very good.

I do recommend going to the Ozukara Restaurant. Most restaurants in Gumbet try it on with the bill and you get really frustrated as to why they lie and change it all. With the Ozukara restaurant it is fairly priced and you mention your from the Apartments and you will get 10 percent off and its easy. The staff are nice too especially in the reception of the apartments he was doing the night shift when he checked us in and has long wavy hair. He was our favourite :)

Finally Brian the bar man. This guy was the only let down to Ozukara Aparments. In nice terms he is so weird. We did read a review about him before we went about some people that went to his bar on their first night and later that week he was banging on their apartment door at stupid hours saying 'WHY ARN'T YOU AT MY BAR!!'. We followed the advice to not go to Brian's bar by the pool during the week and it worked he didn't bang on our door (thank god). He plays really old bad songs for example cha cha slide and tries to get people involved so burn a few cd's and give them to the poor guy. He asks you about 10 times a day how you are. He could be an alcoholic he always stinks of alcohol and he wears the same board shorts that are supposed to be white but are brown. Honestly don't let this part put you off because I am sure me and my friends were just being overly picky about him because of the review before. But yeh can't lie he was ANNOYING.

Bring/buy a lilo first day for the pool (wish i did)
I would recommend about 300 - 400 pounds spending money - good fake shops around
Don't buy a batch of trips e.g. aquapark/ mud bath with your travel company GO LOOK AROUND TOWN MUCH CHEAPER RATES!!!!! we went to Aqua park very good but many steps and its only 10 min drive away, we went to a mud bath very nice but required a full day and early rising. We went on a lazy boat cruise (not the party boat) and it was very relaxing, got to snorkle with fish, jump off the boat very nice day so do make these day trips!! but go look around.
GET AIR-CON!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Make sure you get air con. The apartments by the steps are very quiet unless brian is playing his music stupidly loud at stupid hours
Date of stay: July 2012