“overpriced”

Divers Restaraunt
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Gumbet
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 25 years try too servis good food...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“overpriced”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

cannot fault the food, when you could find it. This was a restaurant that you had to have 5 courses to feel like you had a dinner. If you asked for steak, that is exactly what you got. Everything else on the plate came as extras. Every other restaurant gives you everything else built in with the original listed price

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Graham W

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Surprisingly great food!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are an American family vacationing in bodrum gumbet area in Turkish Mediterranean coast. We were looking for a reasonably priced, nice atmosphere restaurant and have been referred to this lovely small restaurant by our hotel staff. Atmosphere was amazingly original and had Mediterranean themes with bunch of diving and sea/ marine related decorations. That puts you in a peaceful and happy mood right of the start which is what we look for in a restaurant.
About the food, my mom ordered sea bass with almond based sauce (which was unbelievably good per her taste) it also had potato purée and mixed broiled veggies. My father had a pasta dish which had mushrooms, garlic, Parmesan cheese and an original tomato sauce. I ordered a sea bass dish as well but with a boiled spinach purée side. My son had a veggie pizza which he finished it all and that tells me he liked it much. We had some Turkish beer and my mom tried the Turkish yogurt drink. Whole experience for the price we paid was excellent. Spent about hour and a half. I would suggest this lovely restaurant to all who likes Mediterranean kitchen.
Staff was also very helpful and friendly without being too pushy which is a rare quality in the area. Owner came and introduced himself to us and was a true gentleman.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Carrie C
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Love love looooove this restaurant, always go here when I'm in Gümbet. It's one of my favourite places to eat. Lovely staff and amazing food and desserts. Great setting and atmosphere here too. Can't wait to eat here again!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Emily L
“Amazing”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I ordered the chicken curry and it was the nicest I've had in Turkey. My boyfriend ordered the mixed grill and it was amazing! The staff are so lovely and are so laid back and relaxed it makes you feel right at home. The older man (who I guess is the owner) was so nice and warm I wanted to adopt him! As we turned off bar street even the locals said "ahh divers! Good choice!" Definitely visit at least once during you're stay

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank ShaunieShoo
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Great food no hassle”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lovely quiet restaurant which is surprising as it's just off bar street. No hassle from the staff just excellent service. The food was really tasty and very reasonably priced. We ate there twice in our 2 week stay and would definitely recommend it.

Visited July 2014