“Loved it.”
Review of Lotus - CLOSED

Lotus
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New This Season.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Greeted by the lovely Tom and co. The food is always brilliant and great service. I had the breakfast one day and the pepper steak another time. Cracking as usual. They make you feel at home and are very attentive. See you soon guys

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It was just a quick thought that came to my mind witch made me to step to that restaurant.And lucky me I found that lovely place.Me and my friend were there many times,just having one beer or having dinner.Every time the food was excellent and athmosphere allways friendy and relaxing.There must be a really good cook in the kitchen.The music wasn´t too loud and it was nice to listen that.Maybe a little bit fixing with outlook,walls,decorations and so on, it would be even better.And ofcourse I must admitt that TOM is charming,that can nobody denay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Yet another bar tout but came back on the off chance, so glad we did. The food was amazing, we ordered mixed & chicken fajitas and shared between four of us & everyone LOVED IT! Really relaxed almosphere
Highly recommend!

1  Thank Chickyrocks
Reviewed 10 May 2014

very welcoming, and speak fluent english; make you feel at home and also; food is lovely!

Thanks Guys

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The host Tom was a very very friendly man. He made me and my girlfriend feel very welcome and really shown the spirit of how friendly people are are in Turkey.

The food was decent and the portion sizes were about right. The kebab was beautiful and the meat was really superb. It was like fillet meat, not the refined donar kebab meat you get in the UK! We were also offered free cocktails and the waiter called Jerry was very friendly and we had a great conversation.

I'd recommend going just for the brilliant hospitality. Expect to be treated like a king.