“Best thing to do in Gumbet/Bodrum” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aegean Gingers Segway Tours

Aegean Gingers Segway Tours
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Gumbet
More attraction details
Owner description: We are proud to be the first instructed tour in Turkey using Segways PT. Imagine cruising effortlessly up and down the hills, through Bodrum´s narrow streets adorned with colourful bougainvillea and the tranquility of the white-washed houses. Get to the best photo opportunities while seeing Bodrum´s top highlights. Discover what it is like to be a "Bodrum celebrity" as everyone turns to watch us glide by! Be different, be adventurous...be envied ;)
Blackburn, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best thing to do in Gumbet/Bodrum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had a fantastic 2 1/2 hour trip ( there are shorter trips available) from Gumbet to Bodrum castle via Myndos gate and the Old Quarter then came back by the harbour and then up to the windmills. Ergun the instructor was really good and made sure I really enjoyed myself. The training takes a couple of minutes and then your off. Doesn't take long before you riding like a professional and slaloming amongst the pedestrians. Looking forward to going back and doing the green tour. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't done it before and also to those who have. They also take lots of pictures and e-mail them to you but it's still worth taking your own camera as there are a couple of really nice stops on the way round.

4 Thank Sean T

• Turkish first
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Broooooom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great time had , it was our first time on these and it took no time to get used to the controls. Nice way to see Bodrum and have a little fun at the same time.

3 Thank lewislon
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Best Day Of Our Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

If there is only one thing you HAVE to do on your trip to this area & that is doing one of these Segway tours! Amazing really isn't a strong enough word, my husband & I were completely blown away by the whole experience.
My husband really wanted to do the Segway tours & for once in my life I was a little nervous. Always up for a challenge we arrived and were shown to our training area. Our guide told me his name in the midst of a mini panic attack at the thought of what I was going to be doing, so for the life of me can not remember it at all. He was wonderful though and extremely patient with me and wouldn't let us start on the tour until we were finished with the training and all felt confident that we could proceed. I will be totally honest and say that to start with I did't think I could do it and just wanted to stop, the thought of falling off was all consuming but after our first stop things changed. When I got back on, the Segway & I seemed to be as one. I did't really have to think about what I was doing it just came as naturally as walking and then the fun began. We only did the 90 mins tour & really wish it had been longer. We were taken around Gumbet and saw all the sights, then up to the windmills and back again.
Honestly it was the best day of our holiday and were completely blown away by it and were buzzing for the rest of the day. Thankyou Aegean Gingers & our lovely guide for the brilliant pictures & we will be back for the longer trip next time.

3 Thank ClaireAdamMoss
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Segway Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have been to many cities where we have not been able to take a Segway tour because of an age restriction for my younger daughter. So we were delighted to find an option available in Bodrum and decided to take the same. Situated in a nearby town called Gumbet it is run by quite a professional company which provided us with a great instructor and an extensive training session. This is followed by the actual tour which seems long but is thoroughly enjoyable. They took us to various parts in and around Bodrum which we would have definitely not covered ourselves. A definite must for anyone looking for a family activity.

Oldham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Segway Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We started in the afternoon and after a 15 min tutorial, we started the tour. Very informative and enjoyable. Would have taken all day to see the sights and been shattered at the end of it but on the segway tour we managed everything within 3 hours and travelled quite the distance.

The Segway was the highlight, it was cool and very user friendly.

Would definitely recommend!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank JmLHN