Stayed 12th may 2014 for ten days. This Is our third visit to this hotel. Had a sea view beach room with an excellent view and balcony, overlooking the second pool near green bar. Think this is best room we have had to date. Hotel was very clean as always. Staff friendly and helpful. They had made some alterations to the restaurant area with a extra upstairs floor and the outdoor cooking area has been covered up. The food was a good standard but I must admit there wasn't as much choice as the previous two years, but maybe this was because we were in early season ??? Anyone that complains about the food here is mad. You certainly can't go hungry. Apart from breakfast lunch and dinner there are snacks near the green bar. Ice cream and cakes in the afternoon, this year Also a hot dog stand appeared each afternoon. Apparently there is also snacks at night till 1am !!!
Drinks are local brand liquor but again who can complain about that. I've been all inclusive in Tenerife and the only drinks you could get in the day were beer and soft drinks. At royal you can get anything all day and the cocktails are ace.
Beginning of season so easy to find sunbeds. People staying here are friendly too.
The only down side is lack of entertainment at night !!! The hotel had a few bars and the 24 hr bar the marine bar is partly outside and it was a little chilly at night but it was just a bit of a disco. This is the only thing. Maybe it was because the season had just started ??? But we found that most nights we sat in reception drinking. Which is okay but maybe not the place for budding clubbers.
There are numerous bars and clubs 10 mins from hotel but they were quiet too. Loads of handbag shops as you would expect.
A visit to bodrum is worth it on the bus. Very cheap.
I love this hotel as it's clean. Good food beautiful surrounding Right near the beach and you also have a bar on the beach.two pools. Five bars. Spa and massage place with loveliest guy Adem.
The bar guys in reception were lovely and made us ace cocktails and even though their English wasn't great had a good sense of humour
The waiters can be flirty. Most again in good humour. The photographer urgan senses has been there a while and also likes a joke with you.
We have been back three weeks and just booked again to go in October. See you soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 Days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 Aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet