Just returned from the Royal Asarlik on the 21/07/2014. I have read all the poor reviews and i cant agree with them. This is my second visit to this Hotel and to be fair all couples i spoke to had a simliar view point as mine. We arrived late at night and was given a hotel room on the 1st floor close to reception which we did not like, we asked to be moved, which was no problem in fact they sent a manager with us to review the room before we said that it was ok, otherwise they would have given us another room. The hotel is very close to Gumbet shops and bars, but far enough away. The Hotel is 24 hr all inclusive. Food is typical all inclusive repetitive nice with plenty of variety. The staff i found are very polite & friendly. The pool bar staff were 1st class with a little 10 lira tip (£3.50) per day and they were in my pocket. There are two pool areas and the beach front. One pool area is for quiet bathing and the other is for the younger element. Cleanliness is second to none with maid service and clean towels daily. Gumbet has plenty of bars and some nice restaurants, lots of shops with loads of fake gear, you can definately barter with them which is a great crack. There are plenty of boat trips to do, we did the Bodrum to Kos trip on the fast Cat. 6-7 hrs in Greece. (20 euros per person includes transfer)
In summary top notch Hotel and lovely resort. Dont like going back to the same place but will be returning for a third time in the next couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 Days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 Aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet