Great hotel in a great location and resort in between Gumbet and Bodrum.Lovely large spacious rooms [standard rooms] could accomadate 3 people very easily. Great ameneties ,absolutely fantastic views from the roof top bar and restaurant. [2 beautiful bays to chose from[ The hotel boasts 7 bars [lobby,palm,green,panaroma,beach,love corner and apparently 24 hour marine bar] The choice of alcholic beverages was impressive and the best choice that i,ve encountered over the last few years with allinclusives. Drinks available was wine white,rose and red which was very good.Also local vodka,gin,whisky,rum,bicardi and brandy plus their version of Bailey,s which was great. The food was very good with lots of choice however they didn,t manage to keep it hot very well as it was luke warm most of the time. [would go back if the mansagement sorted this issue out] The staff especially the bar and waiters were very attentive [well most of them anyway] Nuri was my fave as he was very hard working and went out of his way to accomadate .The guy that ran the panaroma bar was a regular Tom Cruise and expert cocktail maker and was very efficient.The entertainment team did try their best but were a bit unorganised but Roberto listened to our requests for a quiz when it was torrential rain and we all confined to the hotel lobby bar [well there was nowt else to do and it was free] He organised a well executed quiz with only a couple of hours notice but the kareoke he organised was a bit of a shambles. Don,t know wether because it was end of seaon but the a la carte restaurants were crap! Food poor quality not very good choice and yet again it was cold. However overall it was a very good holiday and a good hotel and i would go back again especially as i can,t resist the bargains to be had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 Days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 Aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet