“Serhan gumbet, bodrum”
Review of Serhan Hotel

Serhan Hotel
Ranked #25 of 101 Hotels in Gumbet
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Not long back from 2 weeks holiday at the serhan hotel in gumbet, this is our 4th time at the serhan and once again the staff were fantastic, the hotel itself is good enough but it is the staff that make the stay here very special .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kennethp767

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here for a week and was travelling alone, on arrival the person on reception was very kind and helpful! After checking me in he then carried my luggage to my room which was helpful as my room was up a fair few flights of stairs! Advised me on how to access the wifi (even though my hotel room couldn't reach it) and then showed me how to work the aircon. I cant comment on the standard of the pool as i never went in due to being out most of the day, there always seemed to be enough sun lougers around the pool for people to sunbathe. I didn't eat in the hotel much either but when i did i found the food to be pretty average. The maid came every day to clean but the standard of cleanliness not very high. I could hear the noise from the strip from my hotel room but it wasn't unbearable to the point where i couldn't sleep, i think you would struggle to find a hotel round the same area that you couldn't hear the strip. Overall i was impressed with the customer service provided and would probably stay in this hotel again if i ever came back to Gumbet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jade R
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I dont normally do reviews but I just felt that I should this time. Got back today from 7 night break to Gumbet today. Stayed at the Serhan hotel, me and my friend had a lovely time! The staff were lovely and so helpful. Yes their english is not amazing but it is enough. The hotel is a 2 min walk to the beach, shops are down the road. Bars and restaurants around the corner, loved Adams pub for lunch or dinner, brilliant atmosphere and tasty food. Overall I really enjoyed my stay at the Serhan and I will definitely stay there again next time I am in Gumbet!

(Submitted by 2 friends from london date of trip 4th to 11th July 2014)

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Thosewhoseek
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Don't stay here very very basic food disgusting Dirty floor feet where black shower well it dint work told staff but done nothing about it must say beds clean towels like cardboard This hotel put me off turkey for ever they say only get what pay for but for 900 ponds for two you need a little better come on jet 2dont use this hotel my husband and myself are not fussey but this was awful x

Room Tip: Done use room 106 drain pip on balcony no table they don't have them chairs well no arms on
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank George M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have just returned from an 11 night stay and we had a wonderfull time the staff are very friendly and helpful nothing is to much trouble. The rooms are basic but clean we had clean towels and bedding every three days and the food was very good too if we return to gumbet we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 402 which is on the ground floor it was lovely and cool and you can leave the wind...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank elaine m
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed there a couple of weeks ago and I would have no hesitation in going back again. As a single traveller, you are somtimes allocated an inferior room, but not here. I had a decent sized twin room, overlooking the pool, and although basic it had all that I required. The location is good, just a few minutes walk to the beach, and near to all the bars and shops on Bar Street. Dolmus buses run past the front entrance every few minutes, so easy to get into Bodrum. There is a bit of noise from the bars, but after the first night I really did not hear it. However, a pair of ear plugs might be a good idea. I did not use the air conditioning, and although it was quite hot by day, I was always able to sleep at night. My weeks break was not expensive, and if I decide to go back to Gumbet I will certainly consider going back to the Serhan.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Richard E
Reviewed 5 June 2014

very good hotel we were well looked after will be going there again
staff and manger very good there are shops and bars all close and the beach so not to much walking bus stop right outside if you need one

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple