Hotel La Rosa
Shark Club(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$35
Queen Resort Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$80
US$65
US$41
  • Restaurant
Tropicana Beach Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshotel entrancesecond homean amazing holidaypool sidemusicbarman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We've just returned home from a 14 day holiday which we loved, my little girl Enya was made to feel so welcome and loved, the staff are some of the best most friendly young men I've ever met, Şeref, Sınan & Celal made our stay amazing as they loved Enya and kept her entertained thanks to them we will definitely be going back again xx

2  Thank Enyasmom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went on holiday with my friends. We all paid over £320 for half board which we thought was reasonable, the first day we got up early for breakfast expecting a buffet style lay out but found the bare minimum two different types of egg from the night before and some other dodgy hot food the rest was bread cheese and ham with a choice of two cereals. For dinner you had two options, the starters were the only nice food the mains were horrendous and the service was slow on the fourth day we paid our bar bilk and run up a bill of nearly 850 lera. You didn't even get a drink with your dinner and you got some orange juice for breakfast which mainly just gave you the runs. Our room was a villa so we were expecting a nice big room, it could barely fit the three beds in we paid the same price as our other friends and their room was amazing (215) . The bar men were very inappropriate grabbing us and pushing us around trying to kiss us and staring at women by the pool sunbathing. One bar man called my friend a posh snob just because she refused to fort with him.

The atmosphere and the pool was lovely but the staff and the service could have been a lot better there was definatly a big language barrier!

Room Tip: Don't have a villa they're small the hotel rooms themselves seemed lovely however they were the same price.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Molly B
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had an amazing time with my friend Gem cool party atmosphere, the barmans served us alcohol even though were underage which was cool, and gave us loads of free drinks, ilyas and sinan kept ringing our hotel room saying they liked us which was annoying lol but we had a good time with them if you know what i mean ;) cant wait to go back!

1  Thank chloadams
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have just got back from an amazing week in La Rosa hotel. For such a reasonable price through Thomas Cook I cannot find any faults. Our rooms were simple and cleaned beautifully on a day basis. The beach was just a short 15 minute walk away through the strip. We enjoyed some of the great activities on offer, including quad biking, a visit to the aqua park and the beautiful all day boat trip. We enjoyed relaxing by the pool at the hotel too enjoying the refreshing cocktails from the poolbar. What I cannot understand is why other people staying at the hotel during the same week as us had multiple problems and were forever complaining. Being rude to staff due to unecessary behaviour from the fathers teenage sons was wholly inappropriate and unacceptable. Having worked in the holiday industry myself on summer and winter seasons I am aware of the difficulties staff have to face and how rude guests can be sometimes and I was impressed with how well staff managed the difficulties despite a language barrier (all hotel staff spoke fantastic English and we're happy to help with anything). Both my partner and I had a wonderful holiday and we're very sad to leave on the last day. We really enjoyed out time at La Rosa and would love to return!

1  Thank washerg91
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel grounds are excellent. Reception staff excellent. Room basic and clean. We were on half board and the food was horrendous. We are not fussy eaters but found a lot of the food was inedible. If you are a late riser I would not bother getting up for breakfast. This was served from 8am - 10am, however they had run out of the hot food" (beans) by 8.45 and would not put any more out!!!. Food was served by happy waiters providing that you did not complain or ask for anything!!! The people who we spoke to who was on a self catering basis were very happy, perhaps this is something we should have done. Prices of the drinks at the hotel are double that of the same drinks in Gumbet. The walk to Gumbet is down a steep hill. OK for walking down in the heat but usually needed a taxi to get back. (Only about £3.00)

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not on the side of the mosque
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family