“Absolutely amazing, best holiday ever!”
Review of Agar Apartments

Agar Apartments
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had such a good time at agar, the hospitality was amazing, especially emrah! Emrah was amazing, organising trips for us to do in a group and entertainment for the evening! The location was good and was always a short distance away from places that we would like to visit! I definitely would recommend this hotel to my friends and family! I had such a good holiday with a group of 15 friends, so is good for a large group of people and for couples. The pool is lovely and the apartments look beautiful. It is also handy as there is a shop 5 mins walk down the road and also that the hotel has a restaurant and a bar. Was the best holiday that I have ever had!

3  Thank Emilytaylorx

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had an amazing holiday at the Agar. All staff there are lovely, friendly and very helpful. Mary and Elvin are welcoming. Entertainment by Emrah was exceptional. Accommodation was lovely and clean. Food and drinks were very good value. Would recommend a holiday at the Agar to anyone. Thank you again to Mary, Elvin, Mustafa, Emrah, Nahit, Josuf, the maintenance man and the two cleaning ladies. Hopefully will return next year.

Room Tip: Rooms with terraces overlooking the pool are good, you can see what is going on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

He hotel was exceeded my expectations, and Emrah helped to make our whole holiday memorable! The hotel really looked after us and was a nice escape from the busy city. Very clean, new towels every day, although the cooker was tiny! Food was good value as were the drinks, really nice staff as well.

4  Thank RubyKellard
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'd never gone on a holiday with friends from school before - and what a first time experience! It was a week long and has definitely set an amazing start to my summer holiday! it just felt like 7 days of fun and laughter. I'm aware that the group of people you travel with has a large impact on the vibes of the holiday, I already knew I was travelling with a great bunch of people - so the good feelings were just accentuated by our hotel. My group barely ever locked the door for our room because the enclosed environment centered about the pool, and all the friendly staff, created a fantastic family atmosphere where I could leave things by the pool or on the balcony (we stayed on the ground floor) without fear of losing anything. As soon as we arrived; a man named Emrah introduced us, quite loudly I might add, to everybody staying there currently - there was applause and cheering and it was a great introduction. He then gathered us together and educated us on what there was to do - activity wise, as well as giving us general advice on staying safe and looking after one another. In summary; I now have some bloody awesome stories to tell my friends back at home, and the 7 days out there just flew by! The hotel was a sanctuary where safety and friendliness were very prominent, so there was no feeling of reluctance about returning after a day out which I think was very important! I would have absolutely no doubt in my mind about recommending this hotel to any of my friends looking to travel to Turkey.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Matt D
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel was absolutely amazing, wasn't really expecting much initially but it was so nice, the staff being really helpful and Emrah looking after us and arranging everything for us was incredible. The rooms were quite basic however that's what I was expecting considering how much I paid

3  Thank Williamrobertlaw
Reviewed 29 June 2014

we just got back from a 2 week holiday here an its the second time we have been the staff at agar are so friendly an helpful. we would like to say a very big thanks to them!. its a lovely place so relaxing an only a ten min walk into the town id recommend this place to anyone who were thinking of going to gumbet . very clean lovely pool , nice place to just wind down an chill out. we cant fault this place at all ..... fred an donna

Room Tip: the bottom floors are the ones to have only one thing they no tv in the rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TruroFred
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just back from a week stay at the Agar Apartments. Really liked the arrangement of the apartments with the pool right outside for easy access, great for a quick dip when you're too hot! The area in which Agar is situated is perfect in my opinion, so close to loads of local amenities, such as supermarkets and super cheap places to grab a snack. As others have mentioned bar street is but a short walk away, with many eateries and bars. The beach is also very close, although not as sandy as I would have hoped, but great if you want to swim in the sea then relax on a sun bed with a drink. Bitez Beach is about a half hour walk west of gumbet, which Emrah kindly advised us about and ordered us a taxi for our first trip there. Speaking of staff, everyone was extremely friendly and always ready to help you out with any questions or just to have a chat and a joke with. The food prepared fresh from the kitchen was excellent and priced fairly. Nahit really made us all laugh with his witty sense of humour, NO PROBLEM!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family