Ayaz Aqua
US$100
US$44
US$42
  • Breakfast included
Green House Apart Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$44
US$42
Tropicana Beach Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$507
US$82
  • Pool
Nagi Beach Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
US$111
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Queen Resort Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I had a great week at this hotel. The room was spacious and clean, linen changed daily, air conditioned room, good food and excellent service. There are no lifts so if you have physical impairments think before booking.

I am leaving this review because some of the reviews I read before booking suggested this hotel was bad, which is completely untrue - aren't some people nasty??? I suppose many people who have a good time just don't bother leaving a review.

It's a three star and if you want five star PAY FOR IT, don't expect a three star place to provide it and don't criticise just because you got it wrong.

For the money it was as good as you are likely to get, certainly much better than many three star hotels I've stayed in. We would definitely go back to this hotel. The pool is fabulous and the length of the complex. The drinks are watered down - as with everywhere when it's inclusive and for that reason alone we won't be going all inclusive again but other than that we had a great stay and can't fault the hotel or their staff who work very hard in exhaustingly hot conditions. The food was really good and tasty with something for everyone.

Of course they use up the left-overs - food is expensive and when cooking for large numbers with buffet-style, you have to over-cook to ensure sufficient is available of each dish. I've worked in hotels in the UK and they do exactly the same, we do at home too.

Don't take notice of the ignorant grumblers - book this hotel and have a great time - we did.

Room Tip: Be pleasant, respectful and polite to the staff and they will be helpful and treat you with equal respect. Unfortunately some holiday makers simply cannot grasp this simple principle which is probably why they end up having a bad time............
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank R W
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Hotel was nice at first large pool but our second day we was asked to move into 1 room... 5 in 1 room. No way so instead they moved us to another hotel. They said they would pick us up for our transfer on leaving day but he was an hour late. Although this happened we did enjoy our first few days here other than the food was repetitive and they put leftovers from breakfast out for lunch. I would stay here again if I actually stayed didn't get moved and eat out.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tommy C
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Perfect position for us on outskirts of gumbet but easy walking distance very clean spacious well appointed rooms. Mosquitos were a problem however we rolled up a bath mat and put by gap of front door and it did not bother us. In fact we had a hunt the Mozi game before bed which was quite funny. It really didn't upset our holiday in anyway. Bar and restaurant guy very friendly, music by pool of a daytime not at all intrusive. Lunch time food basic but ok and shop right next door should you need snacks. This is a very good standard 3 star hotel. I imagine being because of its Dutch owners. We had air con all week and lunches charged to our room but where presently surprised with our bill at the end of the week.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tdol96
Reviewed 14 October 2012

please do not book this hotel if you english, i just come back i booked from 17th sept til 8th october on arrival was sent to salinas beach hotel across the road for 3 nights because they over booked. my turkish fiance and i was told on 20th sept we come to this hotel on the day we were messed about and told in the morning we come then after lunch then in evening after i kicked up a fuss and the manager was very very rude and angry with me he said why u problem you got roof over your head same 3 star hotel, i said if i wanted to stay at salinas hotel i would av booked that hotel not ayaz aqua he then said well i cant promise you come here tonite so i said ok i will calll my agent fresh holidays. i went back to salinas and called them they could not believe i was at this hotel they then took my mobile and said they would contact them and get back to me, after 1 hour they called said for me to go back to hotel and my room ready when i went back the manager was very angry that i called them and said i made problem for him and is salary would be short next month because i complained i said i at no other alternative but to call them because he was messing me about. not only that every time i wanted drink food i at to keep crossing road and going ayaz aqua all the time and just couldnt relax or even unpack my suitcase. also when i was asking for coke i saw them putting water in the drinks so in the end i never drank there good job i took my vodka from duty free i just bought coke and juice from shop every day. food was same and glasses dishes always run out so you be waiting for clean all the time or if you took you food you go take drink never cups food always cold. also after coming in to this hotel 1 week later manager asked my fiance could we please move out for 1 nite because they over booked and go to parkim ayaz 1 nite he said to my fiance think about it and let him know in the morning he never asked me he spoke in turkish to my fiance i couldnt believe when he told me i was so angry my fiance said we not go i will not give him answer after they never spoke to us and i hated walking past reception was very bad feeling, never again would we stay at this hotel we met several people who was treated like us but they were in after 1 nite i was 3 nights.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank HELENROBINSON190927
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Hotel was nice. Pool very pretty. Our holiday was spoilt by the disgusting food. Every day the same. Hot food was cold and whatever you had for dinner the night before, would be cut up and put on the cold buffet the next day, and the day after if any was left. Had to ask every day for butter but usually told it was finished. Also never any milk for tea, even when you asked for it. Constantly had to ask for cups, glasses etc.
Was charged £40 to keep the room for a few hours on day of departure. (110tl)

• Stayed: September 2012