“Top man will be going back”
Review of Gumbet Watersports

Gumbet Watersports
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Great price lovely staff will be going back next year and seeing them agen amazing holiday and great people

Date of experience: May 2017
"paragliding"
"skis"
"crew"

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Situated right infront of the Parkim ayaz hotel on the beach front. I have been going on Peter pans boat trips for the past 6 years they are the best and I wouldn't go with anyone else. I even went twice this year coz it's great to get away from the beach and u have so much fun not to mention how lovely Peter Pan is always so friendly u never catch him on a bad day!!! The water sports are great we've went on about everything apart from parasailing. I would highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
4  Thank rk199093
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Is located at the sea front in front of Parkim Ayaz. It offers a range of watersports but it is expensive and the rides are soon over

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I had a great time the people were nice . my sister was very scared of the parasailing so she didn't do it but we came the next day and my mother did it instead he gave us a really good price also we had jet ski and the ringo so much fun I would do it again for sure.

Date of experience: August 2016