Review Highlights
Jet ski

Tried the jet skis £25 for 10 minutes worth every penny. Speed boat picked us up and took us to... read more

Reviewed 5 June 2018
318nikki
Durham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent service

Could not keep away from the watersports on the beach tried three things i have never done... read more

Reviewed 29 May 2018
Julie B
via mobile

All reviews jet ski water sports speed boat the past years boat trip ringo paragliding skis crew
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Had a fabulous day out with the most AMAZING crew in Gumbet. Great boat... cold drinks....lets of gorgeous food. Well worth the money. Saw some dolphins too... BONUS!! Thanks guys.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Great price lovely staff will be going back next year and seeing them agen amazing holiday and great people

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Situated right infront of the Parkim ayaz hotel on the beach front. I have been going on Peter pans boat trips for the past 6 years they are the best and I wouldn't go with anyone else. I even went twice this year coz it's great to get away from the beach and u have so much fun not to mention how lovely Peter Pan is always so friendly u never catch him on a bad day!!! The water sports are great we've went on about everything apart from parasailing. I would highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
4  Thank rk199093
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Is located at the sea front in front of Parkim Ayaz. It offers a range of watersports but it is expensive and the rides are soon over

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I had a great time the people were nice . my sister was very scared of the parasailing so she didn't do it but we came the next day and my mother did it instead he gave us a really good price also we had jet ski and the ringo so much fun I would do it again for sure.

Date of experience: August 2016