“Ok for a drink”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I have drunk in this bar a few times and it is ok but you have to prepare to be pulled around and shoved. Me personally i do not like men touching me but on one occasion one of the dancers gave me a very undeserving lap dance. If i could go and watch, i would be happy. I did not go again after going twice and left the rest of my party to go without me!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We go Gumbet every year and this place is still brilliant!! Great for all ages and the staff are lovely.. Drinks are decent and the entertainment rocks.. The lads always work hard to entertain!! Also helped organise a birthday surprise celebration for my friend. If you don't visit on your holiday then you are 100% missing out!!

2  Thank Giggles81
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I've been many of bars in my lifetime and would say without a doubt this has got to be one of my top 5 places to go. We instantly felt welcomed by the guys and bar staff alike and were entertained constantly for each minute we were in there. Very well looked after in regards to table and drinks, service with a smile is an understatement.
Am looking forward to visiting again, just to see jay-joe, ozzy, adem martin omer & tiger dance off again would be worth the cost of a flight. X Factor dancers have nothing on these guys just having fun!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Went here every night, best bar best staff, you won't be disappointed, the staff Adem, Martin and Ozzy are the best. Just visit and see the fun!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Just back from Gumbet, and although I hadn't been in for a while, felt completely at home within 5 minutes. Great interaction with crowd from Yilmaz and the staff who cant do enough for you. Not laughed out loud at the Gumbet madness for a good while. Not sure about food as we were in later in the evening, but can guarantee you will have FUN!!