“Great night out”
Review of Atlantis Bar

Atlantis Bar
Ranked #4 of 14 Nightlife in Gumbet
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Excellent lively bar at the bottom end of bar street excellent staff very attentive and they put on a show would recommend giving it a visit and I bet you go back live english and European football and other sports showing

1  Thank stuarts6612013

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We went to the Atlantis bar every night after r dinner, the bar staff r all friendly and nice. The atmosphere in the bar is so good people in the street stop and watch the dance off's that happen nearly every night.We would like to thank the owner Suleyman, Alish the general manager, the manager Erkan and too all the bar staff Taner Omer Ahmet Gino Ali Mustafa Kaan Gozde Erci Okan
And not forgetting Rojhat who's an up coming star, for an amazing time and making r holiday one not to forget. We hope to be back next year and see all r friends again.

1  Thank andymcalees
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

After visting gumbet for a number of years with the family me and my mum decided on a girly holiday in june.
We have been in the atlantis before and got on well last time but this year we missed them the first night as we was catching up with friends from jacks place and then were tired.
The second night we called in and were greeted by ali, omer, ahmet and the other lads they are all great and friendly people and mustafa even came over and said thankyou for coming in as the night before we said we would.
Throughtout the weel we went in nearly every night and met friends from england there.
The staff in the atlantis are excellent and throughout the week we had a great laugh with them all and on the last night we were sad to say goodbye.
We are keeping in touch through Facebook and will be seeing them all next year when we return.
I reccomend you visit its not as busy as the main bar street and is an excellent place with reasonable prices and great entertainment and dancing

2  Thank gjsholidays
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We have been coming to Gumbet for 5 years now. We love it. The atmosphere is really good. The staff in this bar work really hard. They are friendly and always make you welcome. The mojitos are amazing. Back to Turkey in September.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Got back from gumbet this morning and had to tell everyone about this bar. It was absolutely amazing.. I literally have no words to describe thee staff, atmosphere or the entertainment. We felt soo welcomed and at home.. the drinks were cheap and the staff were amazing - taner, omer and ahmed were so welcoming. I went with me boyfriend and sister and we all had an amazing time.. cannot wait to go back. I would definatelyy recomend it.

1  Thank riksukh