Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GumbetScotland
Scotland

Thanks Sina for a great week 10th - 16th Sept 2017

Review of Sina Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Sept 2017
My wife and I always take a day out of our holiday to visit Torba and in June we spent the day at the Sina Hotel. We had a great day and found everything from the decking on the sea front to the restaurant food to our liking so when we decided to come back to Turkey in September for a week the Sina hotel was the place for us. We had a top floor room with large balcony overlooking the pool / sea with stunning views. The room was large, clean with a kettle mini bar and had all we needed when in the room. The bathroom has a hair dryer. (LOL) There is a nice shaded seated area in the garden near the pool but the pool bar was not in use as quiet during the day. The decked out sea front is where its all happening. Towels are provided at the pool and the sea front and there are showers at each. Breakfast has something for every one and if I needed something the staff were all to willing to accommodate. We ate a few times in the Sina restaurant and the food was excellent. Bodrum is just a short bus ride away and we would arrived back at the Sina after 1 a.m. (Buses until 5.a.m.) so the Disco from the voyage hotel next door was coming to and end so did not bother us. We will visit the Sina when in Turkey next June and book for a one week stay at the Sina next September. Thank you Havva and staff for a great holiday. Cheers Liz and Bobby
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip.com
    £320
0.8 miles from Sina Hotel
View more hotels in Torba
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I spent a first week during July the summer 2017 at Sina Otel. The hotel is great, clean and rooms are quite spacious with balconies. The service is superb. The staff is really caring. The location is ideal if you are planning for a relaxing holiday as this is away from the centre of Bodrum which is usually a louder and dynamic area. This is a hotel by the sea in which there are no children ( for adults only).I enjoyed every single second of my time at the otel. In the end of my first week, i have decided to come back down to the same hotel for the last 2 weeks where I really had an amazing time with
great people i have met over there. the members being so approachable and caring, we became like a small family. I will definitely book for the same hotel next year and stay in for a bit longer than usual. The member of staff who I believe deserves to be hugely thanked is CEYHUN CAN ISIKYUZLU. He is an amazing manager/supervisor and can be considered as a role model for the younger members with outstanding management and problem solving skills . But overall, members are very friendly and helpful. I wish everyone all the best and hope will be able to see you there again next year.

Temmuz 2017 yazında Sina Otel'de bir hafta geçirdim. Otel büyük, temiz ve balkonlu odalar oldukça geniştir. Mükemmel bir hizmettir. Personel gerçekten sevecen. Genellikle daha yüksek sesle ve dinamik bir alan olan Bodrum'un merkezinden uzakta olduğu için dinlendirici bir tatil planlıyorsanız, bu yer idealdir. Bu, deniz kenarında bir çocuksuz otelin (yalnızca yetişkinler için) bir oteldir. Otelimde her andan çok keyif aldım. İlk haftamın sonuna doğru, burada tanıştığım harika insanlarla muhteşem bir vakit geçirdiğim son 2 hafta aynı otele geri donmeye karar verdim.Calisanlar yaklaşılabilir ve ilgi verici oldukları için küçük bir aile gibiydik. Kesinlikle aynı otele gelecek yıl geri donmeyi dosunuyorum. CEYHUN CAN ISIKYUZLU'dan büyük bir memnuniyet duyduğumu düşündüğüm personelin üyesi var. Müthiş bir yönetici / denetmen ve olağanüstü yönetim ve problem çözme becerileri ile genç üyeler için bir rol modeli olarak kabul edilebilir. Ancak genel olarak, üyeler çok cana yakın ve yardımsever. Herkese iyi dileklerim ve umarım önümüzdeki yıl orda tekrar görüşürüz.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband and I stayed in the hotel in July 2017.
We would like to say a huge thanks to all the hotel stuff.
We think it's the most helpful, kind, pleasant and lovely people work there.
The dinner was great! Menu, food choices all was at a high level.
Nevertheless, breakfast was also good, however less choices to choose from.
The beach is very nice, service and the beach itself as well nice.

Thanks for lovey holidays!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyarakova
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Just returned from our 2 week vacation at this hotel. The most enjoyable fact with this hotel is that there are NO children. The hotel is small and comfortable with pretty gardens that could do with a little bit more love and attention. The rooms are of a standard size basic furnishings and could do with a chest of drawers . However, down to the main points of fact. The two members of staff that stood out above all others were the hotel manager HAVVA a very pretty, helpful and professional young woman who went took our constructive comments on board immediately and went out of her way to help us. Being a disabled traveller I obviously need that little bit extra when travelling and she certainly made sure that I was accomodated. The other member of staff whom I must mention is the chef DAVUT, I am a difficult person to please when it comes to food but he went over above and beyond to please me, and god knows I tried his patience but with due respect he bore it well. Most people want to throttle me within 2 days of my stay as I do expect service and I am not afraid to voice my concerns where as some people stay quiet and moan amongst themselves I do not I make my concerns known and expect them to be acted on,.My main points of concern are two areas that I do strongly believe need to be addressed, the first is the restaurant staff, they greet you in the morning with faces that look like they have been smacked with a packet of wet fish repeatedly, and then proceed to play dance music all day everywhere around the jetty, the pool, the restaurant and anywhere else there is a speaker. I was constantly asking them to turn the volume down, which they did for 30 seconds and then it went up again. I did ask a lot of people in the hotel how they felt about the music and the majority said they would prefer it not to be played, and these days with technology as it is most people have their own music to listen to on earphones so the need to be deafened with boom boom boom all day is not there unless their plan is to send us all mad so that we don't notice how miserable they are.
Having said all that the hotel does have a certain feeling that is inviting, and Torba itself is such a beautiful place, that I shall certainly be returning.(much to the dismay of the staff)(especially the cleaner who miserably failed the "tolerate the awkward guest" test ).

Room tip: rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter due to the hotel opposite having loud music until 1am every night
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 485susan29485
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel by the sea. Perfect location. Quiet and cosy. No children around :)
Very clean and specious rooms with a balcony. You can watch the sunrise if you are an early bird. Variety of cheese and olives which I like the most.
You will not regret !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deniz a
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The hotel is small-medium sized.

Room was small but clean and pleasant, bathroom V nicely done. The pool was clean and good to use, with food & drink available from the poolside bar. There is a small quiet-ish road that runs between the hotel and the associated wooden sunbathing platform provided with sun beds parasols and hotel towels, and there was a floating jetty for entry into the water at swimming depth. Torba bay is sheltered, and was one of the nicest places to swim that we found, and we preferred to come back & swim at the hotel, rather than using beaches elsewhere.

We stayed half-board, and the breakfast buffet was excellent, both in variety and quantity. In the evening food was quite good for half-board, but might have been disappointing if we had been looking to use the hotel a la carte restaurant. Staff were always helpful, polite, friendly, but had just enough English to get by (this IS a Turkish hotel - so quite reasonable).

The one thing spoiling Torba resort is the Voyage hotel, with a live show/DJ every night from about 10PM until after midnight, and enormously loud. It didn't stop us sleeping, but I imagine it could disturb some people.

Everything worked as it should, and we were very pleased to have chosen Sina Otel.

Date of stay: September 2016