“Fantastic vacation...”

Rixos Premium Bodrum
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Torba
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The staff was very frendly and they always check if we was happy with our vacation. In the food areas the waiters were very attentivs and always help us with the drinks and they were very efficients with the cleaning of the place. In the bar the bartender remember our drinks from second day and as soon as we arrive to the bar they attend us and we never had to ask for refil they were just amaizing ,real 5 stars treatment. The hotel overall was fantastic...we strongly recomand you to try it. Special thanks to the F&B he always great us and check us , he make us feel special.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ralucaandreea
RixosPremiumBodrum, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Wishing you a great day from Rixos Premium Bodrum. I might say this is also fantastic feedback right after your fantastic vacation with us, thank you ...

Kind Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,010)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Travelling all around the world has given a good insight to good and bad hotels, this has to be one of my favourites! Fabulous design, standard and comfort.
The spa treatments were amazing and the therapists are excellent. Although a negative point would be the womens changing area is not the best at all, air conditioning is awful and it gets very hot with only 1 small hairpdryer and no toilet/sink in there.
A big NO for me is allowing chlidren into a spa area, it is supposed to be a relaxation area, not with screaming kids.
The restaurant food quality and variety was great! My most favourite, was the fabulous customer service, especially on the beach. Muhammed was very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. He went out of his way to look after us.
Ali from the entertainment group was definitely an entertainer!
Was very sad to leave yesterday...hope to back soon

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iram R

Dear Guest,
Wishing you a great day from Rixos Premium Bodrum. First of all I would like to thank you for the guest satisfaction survey.

I am glad to read that you had a wonderful time with us. I will definitely share your feedback with the great employee team of Rixos Premium Bodrum. On the other hand , I have to say that your point regarding the negative parts of SPA is very objective. Subjects will be in the investment plans of 2015.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We were on our honeymoon and they treated us excellent. Breakfast in bed, red wine, etc. Great room service, food is the best. The rooms are very clean, the personal is very kind with you.We made the perfect choice. We recommend it to everyone! We will surely come back

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
RixosPremiumBodrum, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Wishing you a great week from Rixos Premium Bodrum. First of all I would like to thank you for the feedback , it feels great to know you had a wonderful honeymoon time with us.

Looking forward to host you again with another occasion.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

A group of 7 stayed at this hotel in May of 2014. The property is gorgeous and the food is quite good. The Hamam is also wonderful. Fortunately, my husband and I only spent one night here as there are some real issues for us with the concept of this hotel and I think all should be aware of what they are actually getting. First, this is not an all inclusive - meals are included (and the food and selection are quite good), no alcohol at lunch is included and only 1 glass of wine or beer with dinner. The staff are very friendly and try to be helpful but do not have a lot of experience speaking English. They think they do, and they try hard, but they do not. Two examles: 1. we made several attempts to find the ATM machine on the property and people kept pointing in a direction but we could not find it on our own. We finally had to insist that someone lead us to it and it was way up a hill on the back side of the property and never any signs to help. Ridiculous. We should not have had to beg for someone to lead us to it. Also, the check-in process was long and a great waste of our time. 2. They refusedl to provide an iron and ironing board in our room. The reason provided that they are too dangergous - hilarious excuse and insulting at the same time. They offered to iron the clothes for us but of course at a fee. Who knows how long that would have taken given the check in process. The manager was not at all helpful and accused my husband of blackmailing her (she does not understand the meaning of blackmail) when he implied he would write a review to point this out for others on Tripadvisor. They are trying to exclude those who abuse the all inclusive features and present a more upscale feeling assuming that those who can afford to pay for additional drinks or to have someone iron their clothes, just will, I have news for them, those people wouldn't be staying at the Rixos in the first place. This concept is not working. We spent 17 days traveling all over Turkey and stayed only in 5 Star hotels and never ran into this anywhere else. In addition, safety and maintenance are not a priority here and some of the things we saw (rusted steps in both the pool and the Hamam) would never be tolerated in the US. She wanted us to walk around and point out the faults. I think a course in hotel management and customer service 101 is in order.

Room Tip: From what we could see, there is a long walk to the beach and restaurant from most of the rooms. I...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank kkrasner

Dear Guest,
Wishing you a great week from Rixos Premium Bodrum. I am very happy to hear everything personally from you as you promised during our conversation regarding your iron & iron board request. We do run our hotel with rules and procedures, we have to treat every guest equally. Regarding your request I was kindly trying to explain that we do not provide iron and ironing board for the rooms, than I explained that we do have a laundry service ,I was just to make things easier, I am able to offer discount. As I remember you were criticizing my offer by not saying that ''it is only discount not an complimentary'' ... Actually, I was trying to help you with the best way I can. Even though you were a another valuable guest for one night with many complaints. This was very upsetting. Then again, blackmailing me by saying '' I will put you on web sites was more upsetting from my side. If this was a wrong word, I should apologize for my poor English ; but I do not know any other word to use when guest answers me with ''I will put you everywhere I can, give your name'' ...
I also would like to explain that my hotel does not have any safety and maintenance problem because of the heavy rules of running a hotel and also the Rixos quality system. We have a special department to take care all these important details. That is why I said ''let's take a walk around and point out the faults.. Because, I was sure enough with the product. Well, I guess that was an another mistake I made.
I am very much happy by reading that you called the Rixos Premium Bodrum gorgeous and the food quite good. Thank you for that.
Shortly, if I say ''No'' to one guest and say another one ''Yes'' ... Would this be nice ? I have to treat each guest with same rules. That is why I did not provide iron & ironing board.
Because, when you buy this product you may find detailed information from each channel (rixos.com, travel agency, direct booking) what is include and exclude in our service.
Then again, I kindly apologize for the unsatisfied service I provide, I was just trying to do right things. It was never my intention to create unsatisfied stay with us. If you would like to call it as a mistake, mistake is all mine and Rixos Premium Bodrum is a great hotel to stay.
I still hope to see you with another vacation plan,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a very nice hotel with beautiful surroundings. We had breakfast in the main restaurant for a special occasion (26.05.2014). Food was delicious with a wide range of dishes. Customer service is top level from arrival and until we left. The hotel staff was very friendly, helpful, and professional. They made us feel very welcome. Thanks to Erhan at the restaurant and Mr. Kaan and Ms. Kadriye at the reception for their professional assistance. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RixosPremiumBodrum, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Wishing you a great day from Rixos Premium Bodrum. Thank you for your time and positive review. Guest satisfaction is our priority, we are glad to hear that you have a wonderful time at Rixos Premium Bodrum on your occasion.

Looking forward to host you again with another special time.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our trip started in Istanbul, went to Izmir and Kusadasi. We ended our stay in Turkey in Bodrum. Excellent choice!! We were treated like royalty. Cannot say enough good things about the staff. Wonderful people we will talk about and remember for a very long time to come. I would like to mention a very special gentleman we met, Polat Suzgun Food & Beverage Manager. He made us feel so comfortable each time we went for a meal. And by the way, the meals were delicious. Thank you, and we will come back!!

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 64Zafira
RixosPremiumBodrum, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Bodrum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Wishing you a great weekend from Rixos Premium Bodrum. Your reviews are very important for us, thank you for sharing. We are very glad to read that your vacation with us was satisfied enough with Rixos service standards.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My experience at rixos was amazing in every way ther food and bevrage manager and his personels wer wonderful
Very friendly love it in every way cant wait to come back its a awsome hotel an experience ill never forget perfect assistance excellent food great rooms

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank figenz

Dear Guest,

Wishing you a wonderful weekend from Rixos Premium Bodrum. We are very happy to read that your vacation with us was satisfied enough with your holiday expectations.

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Torba
Vogue Bodrum
#5 of 24 in Torba
El Vino Hotel & Suites
El Vino Hotel & Suites
#1 of 100 in Bodrum City

Been to Rixos Premium Bodrum? Share your experiences!