“do not go to restaurant after 30 minutes of opening”
Review of Kerem Resort

Kerem Resort
Kerem Resort
Ranked #29 of 53 Hotels in Turgutreis
Reviewed 27 September 2013

when you go for lunch or dinner you must be sharp on time when they open restaurant cause when main food (every day chicken or turkey never expect red meat!) finishes on buffe they replace something what could not be even for snack!
be prepared to dry floor in bathroom for 10 minutes after each taking shower!
good to have a flash light with you at night as it is dark all around what gives feeling that nobody lives there!
only good thing is to be by sea but unfortunately strong wind does not let you enjoy it much as it is mostly windy location cause of facing to side where wind is coming from!
Allthough I do not really need to have things to be perfect to be happy but I would never be back in Kerem Resort!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lifegoeson505
There are newer reviews for Kerem Resort

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Kerem,with the beach a stones throw away. My friends and I had a Turkish Bath and treatments which were fabulous. I did think the food was a little repetative, it seemed to be salad,for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
As I am only small in height, I could not use the swimming pool as it was too deep, and I was too afraid to go in as I couldn't put my feet on the floor. I also thought the night time was too quiet,and it was so dark my friends and I couldn't see one another so we went to bed early,as there was only entertainment on one night in the week, but you can't have everything, and I enjoyed the holiday,sunbathing etc.

Room Tip: just enjoy the sun, and if you are tall enough the swimming pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Irene M
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The kerem resort is a small family run hotel and for me ticks the three important boxes
1..The hotel is spotlessly clean
2..The food is good (always something for everybody)
3..The staff are helpful and cheerful.
The kerem resort is ideal if you feel you need a relaxing holiday,there is no animation team(for me a plus) and no evening entertainment except on saturday. There are very few bars in the vicinity so its peaceful and quiet.A frequent bus service from the top of the lane(every twenty minutes)will take you into turgutreis where you will find many bars and resturants,the last returning bus being at 24.00hrs. After that time take a taxi.
Considering that this hotel is all inclusive it wil only cost you a little more than a self-catering holiday. all in all its great value for money!

Room Tip: When booking on line all rooms are the same go for the cheapest,after that its pot luck as the hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 685Andrews
Reviewed 16 June 2013

i had already booked and paid when i read the reviews, lets just say i was more than worried!!!! but when we arrived i couldn't believe it, it more than met my expectations, what a lovely hotel, quiet, friendly and spotlessly clean,( the people who say its dirty, well all i can say is get a life!!!) was gobsmacked with what we had paid, food is lovely, staff are fab would recommend it 100%

Room Tip: we had a room on the ground floor over looking the gardens, was lovely, got sun more or less all day...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank claire louise h
Reviewed 21 September 2011

What a joke this so called resort has never been a 4 star hotel in its life. My self and my partner arrived in the early hours of the morning; we were checked in reasonably quick and then shown to our room. The room was very basic with a small terrace which was not much use for anything however the room its self was clean. Having just spent 4 hours on a plane and almost a 2 hour transfer to get to the hotel we were in need of some refreshments so we opened the mini bar only to find it was completely empty, our bed was not great the mattress was very thin and we both found it difficult to get comfy. The food at this hotel is a joke very limited choices breakfast consisted of salad, 3 minute eggs, 5 minute eggs, eggs with seaweed or cheese, ham and some bread, this remained the same for the entire week we stayed. Lunch and dinner were not much better you were served up what can only be described as slop the chef called it meat with peas but it was just some small pieces of tasteless chicken mixed in with some peas, rice and onions swimming in some juices. It was disgusting and there was no alternative unless you were happy with just a plate of salad. My self and my partner ended up eating out at restaurants most nights which is not good as we had paid to stay all inclusive however there was plenty of choice in the town itself it was full of nice little bars and restaurants. There was absolutely no evening entertainment at this hotel it was like sitting around in a retirement home in the dark as there was very little lighting around the pool bar which made it a very depressing place to be, occasionally they would play some music but I think they only had 3 cd’s that played on repeat. There was only one type of beer to drink it was called Troy it was supposed to be a premium larger but it just tasted like swamp water. On our final day we had to check out of the room for 12:00 we were not being picked up for our transfer until 22:15 so I asked the lady in reception if there was somewhere to store our luggage and also take a shower later in the day, she said no but we could just leave the luggage in the reception area unattended all day and if we wanted to use a shower we would either have to use the one down on the beach or pay the full price of a room for the night just to take a quick shower. This is not how you expect to be treated as a guest of a hotel let alone a 4 star one, do not stay at the Kerem it will spoil your holiday.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 13 July 2011

We and my suppose spent one week in Kerem -beginning of July.
The hotel is situated in the outskirts of village Turgutreis and there is no public cafes ,bars or shops around the hotel-but there is a mini bus that stops outside the hotel and it takes 10minutes and 2.5 TL to go to Turgutreis. From there you can easily jump to Bodrum with anothet mini bus-10TL and approx. 20-30min travel.Nothing to worry about the location.
The hotel itself is quiet and very clean. As it is situated in the garden there is a constnat problem with mosquitos-so be prepared with sprays and etc. The food is a bit limited of a choice but alsways something to eat for everybody and acceptable tasty. What's more the hotel is just situated on the beach which is sandy-no rocks on the beach, the see is clear and only 2 steps stones and then smooth seafloor with fishesh swimming around you.There is a splended sunset view of Island Kos. What needs to be improved is the water facility in the bath.When taking bath the temperature of the water changers constranly from hot to cold every 1 or 2 minutes and you can not take a bath very easily.The swimming pool is very nice not too overcrowded 1.65 deep with no shallow side but with a swimming tools you can easily enjoy the pool from inside.
Kerem is a lovely place to spend a romantic and peaceful holiday!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Viol3ta
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Just come back from a two week stay at the Kerem,this is the fourth time we have stayed, good food,cleanliness, staff, all made our holiday very enjoyable.we will definatley be going back again soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple