“The best restaurant in Turgutreis”

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Turgutreis
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Having looked at the menu and then eaten at Uncles it was only fair to return and try Cool Breeze and I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome! The service and attention to detail is unsurpassed.

Foodwise on that first night I indulged in a medium rare Sirloin which was cooked to perfection and was really flavourful. I went back for the Sunday roast which was excellent, however the Turks cannot make a Yorkshire Pudding, but this did not detract from the roast fillet of Beef.

On other night I had the Chicken casserole and a T-bone - and not once was I disappointed, I popped in for lunch one day and chose the all day full English which I highly recommend!

With stunning views and a "Cool Breeze" to me the Cool Breeze is the restaurant of choice and I will be returning to Turgutreis and I will be dining here again.

1  Thank Robin B

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Lovely little restaurant ,just away from town enough to be quiet but not deserted
,well worth a visit, either for lunch and the beach ,very helpful staff
or a moonlit evening meal from the roof top terrace

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from Turkey and once again can not be lured away from this fabulous restaurant .Over two weeks I ate here 12 times having tried two nearby competitors, both were mediocere on food and service in comparisson to Cool Breeze .Sehmus never takes his eye off the ball and works very hard with all his staff ensuring everyone has a lovely experience.I have been visiting this Restaurant for the 9 years that it has been open and have seen the same customers and more time and time again , if you cant resist your full english breakfast or sunday lunch you will not be disappointed !!!! My preference is for the gorgeous turkish meze and seafood and big crispy chips, I could go on .Roll on September when I can be spoiled all over again .

2  Thank Maxclare
Reviewed 21 June 2014

As a seasoned traveller to Turgutreis, Turkey, I have tried many restaurants in the town and can honestly say the Cool Breeze is a gastro sensation. It serves freshly made food, delicious, tasty and good value.

The service is on par with the food, experienced kitchen and front of house staff.

Breakfast was great because although there was a menu, they were happy to accommodate any requests. Please try the fresh meze or the traditional Turkish main dishes in the evening. There was a varied choice on the drinks menu and cocktails were fab.

The waiters are friendly, helpful and entertaining. The atmosphere was fab, catering for families, couples, friends, large and small parties, the old and young.

The seating is comfortable and clean, there are to levels which are both open air and face a panarama of beach, sea and on many occasions we sat and watched the sunset, magical!

1  Thank Gale Y
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Food is great, staff very accommodating. Their English breakfast is very nice. Great location with sea views. The lamb is definitely a favourite