We stayed here for a week in July. The hotel is a mix of time share and hotel so it is a rather odd atmosphere with some rooms having washing outside and looking quite domestic.
Our main issue is withe food - the food was pretty much the same fare Breakfaast, lunch and dinner every signal day. We made the mistake of booking full board. You will be very bored by the food within a couple of days. The food is bland and tasteless and by the end of the week I only had a few walnuts and an apple for breakfast. Strangely people would leave with enormous amounts of food from the buffet breakfast to take back to their villa/room. The best meal was when the restaurant did 'Turkish night' - they should stick to Turkish food and not bland eurofood.
English is barely spoken by staff so got quite frustrating trying to ask for basics like a drink. The highlight for us was the windsurfing as the people who ran this were very helpful and fun to deal with. The yoga/pilates classes were not great and were more of a stretch class. Lots of Turks at the resort which is fine of course, but you can feel quite excluded when the pool is taken over for most of the day by water polo in Turkish! Resort in general felt quite run down -especially loungers outside.
Lots and lots of children -so not a place to go for a romantic break or with older kids.
A nice touch was the evening cinema and entertainment.
The resort is actually on the beach so that was good. Definitely worth taking a trip to Bodrum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the depths of the nature embracing the deep blue sea, Sianji offers a charming combination of pleasure and wellbeing... Offering privileged services in the hotel and residences composed of suites and villas, Sianji sets forth a different reason for everybody 12 months a year whether you are looking for a different wellbeing experience with the local flavor at Sianji Life Detox Centre which serves Juice Cleansing and Rawfood programs as well as Alkaline Diet, or a unique leisure holiday with different restaurant concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sianji Wellbeing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gardens Of Babylon Hotel Turgutreis
- Sianji Wellbeing Resort Turkey/Turgutreis