Recommended by our Turkish travel agent as a great place to relax after 22 days in Bodrum, Gardens of Babylon is new and utterly beautiful. Our king suite was richly furnished with the best quality fixtures and appointments. The grounds are stunning and the view fantastic.
Multiple swimming pools (indoors and outdoors) at various temperatures and excellent spa and exercise areas. Part botique hotel, part residence, part residential rentals and part "fat farm"--a very interesting conceptual mix...
Minor annoyances prevent me from giving an "excellent" rating to this ******* resort.
While the materials, art and appointments are of the best quality, the workmanship is rather shoddy in places. The wireless internet service is slow and intermittent while the wired connection (at least in my suite) did not function. The grounds are beautifully maintained, but none of the many waterfalls functioned with most looking as though they stopped quite some time ago. The private sandy beach is beautiful, but stayed littered with much seaweed from heavy waves many days before.
The staff is attentive, helpful and friendly but some are not especially competent. Our dinner orders never seemed to be correct. We would get things we did not order, receive the improper entree, not receive things we did order, etc. The bill however always included everything--whether or not we received--and rarely agreed with the food we received. After three very long holidays in Turkey, this was not a communication problem nor have we ever encountered this before at any hotel at any price in Turkey.
It is these minor anoyances that prevents me from giving value and service ratings higher than average for this very expensive hotel. My excellent ratings are what you would expect for a hotel of this class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the depths of the nature embracing the deep blue sea, Sianji offers a charming combination of pleasure and wellbeing... Offering privileged services in the hotel and residences composed of suites and villas, Sianji sets forth a different reason for everybody 12 months a year whether you are looking for a different wellbeing experience with the local flavor at Sianji Life Detox Centre which serves Juice Cleansing and Rawfood programs as well as Alkaline Diet, or a unique leisure holiday with different restaurant concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Sianji Wellbeing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gardens Of Babylon Hotel Turgutreis
- Sianji Wellbeing Resort Turkey/Turgutreis