Xanadu Island
Armonia Holiday Village & Spa(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hotels.com
US$76
US$72
US$102
US$110
Dragut Point South Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$42
Marin-A Hotel(Turgutreis)
US$57
Kadikale Resort(Turgutreis)
US$94
US$92
Grand Park Bodrum(Turgutreis)
US$69
Four Seas Apart Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$134
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssunset suiterosebud barhigh classwalk in wardrobefree laundry serviceelegance suiteten pin bowlingmain restauranta la carte restaurantsturkeymain poolfishmini barmamma miawaiter servicean upgradenext year
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I've visited Xanadu Belek, Antalya for several times. And waiting the opening of here for a long time. As I have raised my expectations too high, I have to confess that I'm expecting more luxurious atmosphere.

Pro's: As it's established on an island, it's very spacious. You feel yourself relaxed. The quality of sea was so great which is very important for me. The salt ratio, warmth, cleanless above high class. Although it's always windy, they have established two separate bays where there are no waves. You can find always find cold beverages in all shore-sites. Rooms are so great and so clean. The animation team was great. Also at most nights, there is live music where I saw a famous musician also. They have created a running road through the hotel area. The pool has an amazing view. It seems that it's connected to sea. Also they have a good SPA facility where I adored in their other hotel too. You have to visit SPA center and have a massage.

Con's: The number of food choices are not so rich nor not so poor, it is average. But I expected much more choices especially if you have a kid. The number of waiters at meal area was too low, so although they worked very hard, they could hardly respond to us.

Overall, I'm very satisfied and willing to go again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TurkishTripper
Reviewed 14 July 2012

my wife and i stayed there last week for our vacation. This hotel was amazing, the view, service, pool area, rooms, beach...everything was perfect, only disadvantage is the hotel is far away from city and the hotel does not have a free shuttle service. Apart from that, I strongly recommend this hotel to whom seeking a perfect vacation, but it takes time to get back to the real life when the vacation is over.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank samuel s
Reviewed 10 July 2012

From the moment my husband and I arrived we were treated as you would expect but doesn't often happen. We could not fault anything to do with the hotel or location and are looking to return again next year with our sons and their girlfriends for 2 weeks instead of 11 nights - can't wait.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Michelle-Claire D
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Just come back from week here. The hotel is fantastic. We stayed in a standard room but it was great - large space and furnished to high standard.
For sure we will return to this hotel.
The rooms were beautiful and furnished to a very high standard. Extremely clean and well equipped. There was a mini bar, which was restocked on a daily basis.
This is a quality hotel and the standard of service is extremely high at all levels.
The food was amazing from hot,salads,barbecued.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank toanca
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 11 nights at the end of may. The hotel is great with views of Kos on one side. We traveled as a party 3 2 adults and a 8 year old. The food and service is fantastic they would cook your food to order in the bars up till 5.30 and come round your sun lounger taking drink orders. Had a trip out to local market on the Saturday which was great loads of fakes. Entertainment at nite was hit and miss. My only negative was that you had to be 12 years old for bowling and not much for kids to do apart from that great hotel great bar staff. Would go back but going to try voyage belek next may cause more things for kids to do overall 10/10

• Stayed: May 2012