Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lloyd J

Highly recommend!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Feb 2017via mobile
Very friendly staff and will do anything upon request. I arrived at around 1a.m and the owner stayed up and greeted us and gave us our keys which was a nice touch. Rooms are very well decorated and very clean! Breakfast is really nice with a variety of different dishes. Views are amazing looking out to the sea! Highly recommend to anyone! Family ran hotel with the women an amazing artist with her art displayed around the lobby area! Beautiful Turkish hotel and would stay again!
Date of stay: February 2017
    £61
    £72
0.9 miles from Bahama Art Hotel
View more hotels in Turgutreis
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Lovely place, good breakfast, beautiful paintings. Swimming pool and sunbeds are great if you don't want to head to the beach. Owners are very helpful. Not that close to stores and the Marina but maybe a 10 minute walk.

Wifi was a bit weak though.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there a few nights. It seems like a sincere boutique hotel. Its location is average, within walking distance to the marina but around 1,5 km to the city center. It has a gorgeous view, a mid-size swimming pool and a car parking area in front of the entrance door. My room was large and clean but I found only two bottles of water in minibar. Breakfast is served to your table. Room service prices seem reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank auditor99
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This certainly is a hidden gem of a hotel. The setting is perfect, just a 10/15 minute stroll into town. The rooms are first class and the artwork in the hotel is stunning. The brother and sister who own this hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely be using this hotel again

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra L
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel from Thursday to Sunday. Clean hotel with friendly faces. Rooms are clean with satellite TV, AC and mini fridge.
Balcony has one of the best views ever! Rooms 10 and 12 are the best. I think the hotel owner is also a painter cause there are loads of paintings throughout the place. Didn't eat anything at the hotel so I cannot say anything about that. Didn't ask about wifi either.
There's a nice pool and its cleaned every morning.
I definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2011

This was the best holiday ever because the hotel staff were brilliant. Everyone was so friendly and dedicated to making my holiday wonderful. i was treated so well by the receptionists, bar staff and everyone in general. The hotel is a little gem hidden away from the main town centre and has all the facilities needed for a relaxing holiday.
I enjoyed sea view from my balcony,I walked in the Sabanci Park.Municipality beach,supermarket Tansas and Baskan shop,open air cinema is near apartments. I cooked in my kitchen so I tired of all inclusive system and fast food.
Retro style of my apartment bring nice atmosphere of harmony and relaxing mood.
Would definately recommend this complex to anyone who's expectations are not too high but the price was so affordable you could not be disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2011