Lowest prices for your stay
£2,069
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Exceptional, lovely staff, towels provided around pool, and replaced with clean after use, very good Turkish breakfast very clean and spacious comfortable rooms , definitely would return, although a little of the main drag it’s 15tl for taxi 👌

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The Bahama Art Hotel
A family-owned hotel with a wonderful location close to Turgutreis Marina where Gümüşlük Classical Music Festival takes place for the last 14 years and nice beaches. Since it is not on the main street, it is very quiet with a wonderful view of sea and a little very green park in front. Staff and owners are very friendly trying their best to make you feel comfortable. Guests are served delicious Turkish breakfast at this balcony with a spectacular view of sea. Once an apart hotel, it was turned into a hotel with spacey rooms and bathrooms. Not luxurious but very comfortable decorated with paintings by the one of the hotel owners. Highly recommended if what you are looking for matches this hotel profile.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely bloody amazing little find!!! This Hotel is quirky but so so classy. Where else can you see a talented artists work in development, whilst she helps serve a wonderful Turkish breakfast. I can’t praise this place enough, I’m not gonna go into too much detail but WOW!! Little things, sunloungers already with cushions and additional cotton covers for hygiene. Rooms so elegantly designed, but usable, free bottled water, guys to help you to your room, the artists brother, so helpful and full of information, if you want it. The bed was very comfortable and the d for to die for. I had two rooms and these where amazing. I’m more bacon n eggs than healthy, but I was not disappointed trust me, boiled egg on fresh bread 🍞 add a little tomatoes, curcumebet and chilli with a drizzzle of honey mmmmmmmm scrumptious. The art work around is beautiful, I couldn’t help but enquire, I’ve only gone and bagged a blooming great bargain. Honestly, the settings, the views, the location amazing. The rooms, the atmosphere the food, we should be paying more. Thank you for an amazing night fr my family and I will treasure the painting, until I make a million 😂

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

So pleased we chose to stay here. Family owned hotel in a courtyard round a pool. A brother and sister run this beautiful place .. she the artist .. who has a definite style .. he the smile that first greets you.

The town is not far away .. a short walk or shorter car bus or taxi ride. The market (bazzar) on Saturday is said to be better than that at Bidrum. It is an experience in two parts .. a long road lined with clothing stalls .. and a square filled with food stalls.

They start setting up on Friday night .. and go home late on Saturday night .. and by Sunday morning the square where the food bazaar was held becomes a 'flea market' selling all manner of second-hand goods .. all fascinating!

Back to the hotel .. the immaculate rooms and carefully painted stairs furniture and walls are amazing .. to the side of the lobby is the artist's studio where you can see her current work in progress ..

Breakfast is ample .. cheeses breads conserves honey sliced-meat olives coffee or tea. All calm relaxed and friendly.

Room was lovely .. roomy .. comfortable bed .. toilet and walk-in shower .. aircon .. fridge .. balcony looking towards the sunset .. probably the sun-rise too but we slept well!

Would we come again? YES!

Would we recommend to friend a d family? YES!

Can we give it more than than 5 stars? Yes please!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank psychologistuk
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I spent a night here in March of 2018. I paid $34 off-season rate. Wonderful experience. Check-in was a breeze. Very friendly people are running this place I had room #10 with balcony view of the water and islands.

Very clean hotel. Comfortable bed. Heat and A/C. Beautiful bathroom with Roman shower. Great breakfast in the painting filled dining room.

Over a period of 5 years I have spent a total of 12 months in Turkey. This hotel is, by far, the best value I have ever encountered. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018